If you have an opportunity to leave Target, do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM please. There's been another shake-up at my store, and such info would be helpful.

I'd be interested to see this info as well please.

I'm not surprised. I've been thinking for a while that we would share an STL with another store and was kind of surprised when we actually got a new one. I'm a low man on the totem pole and have been in the state of mind or "who cares" for some time now. They don't care about my scores then why should I? We are already spread thin enough as is. The only reason I haven't looked for another job is because I love most of the people I work with and I'm Monday-Friday for the most part.

I don't want a pm...

Actually, I do. Would you mind sharing the info with me through pm too?

Hmmm, I wouldn't know what to do with what you sent me - so don't! :p

I don't think we are overly "heavy" in looking at what we have... the only thing that seems odd is having 2 ETL-Log's. We don't work overnights. Now, one could be going somewhere - and they are both uber nice, but I'd miss one more than the other. We don't have multiple TL for areas either.

Overall, it will be interesting. We don't run as lean as I'm used to from when I worked at Best Buy!

pm me too please. Our STL discussed this at our TL meeting and she didn't sound very optimistic about our org chart especially since we are most likely getting downgraded.

Could someone pm me please
We are currently a 4am store but I hear our etl log saying there is a chance we will be going 6am, we only have one overnight store left in the whole district

Can I get a PM too? I've been hearing whispers & I'm afraid they're true :(

Just read the PM I got (thank you, dear friend).
It's extremely irksome to see what the cuts are yet many of the execs in our district already collected their bonuses while the rest of us are unlikely to see anything resembling a raise this year.

I'd like to see this as well seeing as we just lost ON TL position at my store (not sure if it's being filled; but I'm very interested in it)...

Just read the PM I got (thank you, dear friend).
It's extremely irksome to see what the cuts are yet many of the execs in our district already collected their bonuses while the rest of us are unlikely to see anything resembling a raise this year.

Care to pass it on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back