Archived I'm currently out of stock....???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else work instocks and then find gray dots all over them for the rest of the day? :p

I'm relatively new to the instocks team. I kind of like it. Early mornings are tough for me still but overall it's not bad. I'd still rather be in hardlines lol. Still, I'll take whateve hours I can get.

I can't help but feel, though, that my I stocks TL expects me to be better at this than I possibly can be, being so nee. He's asking me things using slang I don't know yet, and instead of telling me I'm doing something wrong, he asks me if I'm doing okay with a certain task in a way that makes me feel like he thinks I'm definitely not. I'm like, just tell me what I need to fix and I'll fix it! I constantly feel that he's disappointed I'm me for not being an expert after a few weeks on the team. I'm okay with not working out. I'm constantly imagining myself telling him, "hey if you want someone else for this I'd be fine going back to hardlines and not having to get up at 4am to ride my bike here."

/end rant

I can do one better... I recently found one on my wallet. It's symbolic, really. I've left it on there to signify it's consistently empty.

If you're new, it's good that your TL is making sure you understand the process. Instocks is not an area that can succeed if you don't know what you're doing -- my team is a veteran team and I still see obvious mistakes. I'm sure you'll do fine. Good Luck!!

Last edited:
Once found a gray dot stuck to the bottom of my foot. A foot that was inside a sock and shoe all day. I figure it stuck to my foot while I was getting dressed that morning, or was in the wash & got inside my sock that way.

Yeah we keep getting asked "What's taking so long?" Or "How's it going?" With a questionable zone at best, Endcaps not tied accurately, POGs tied to imaginary aisles, backstock never being complete, labelstrips missing (for months on end), and we're supposed to take notes about every issue we encounter, look around the "out" to make sure it's not somewhere else, help guests of course, clean up spills, pick up strays, set up rain checks (when half the "Sale" items don't have signs), oh and pulling old signs, it's no wonder that it takes a long time. The Zone. It's what's taking so long! But they don't really want to hear that every day.

They've gone through my washer and dryer and I will find them stuck to my kids' clothes.

Once found a gray dot stuck to the bottom of my foot. A foot that was inside a sock and shoe all day. I figure it stuck to my foot while I was getting dressed that morning, or was in the wash & got inside my sock that way.

Yeah we keep getting asked "What's taking so long?" Or "How's it going?" With a questionable zone at best, Endcaps not tied accurately, POGs tied to imaginary aisles, backstock never being complete, labelstrips missing (for months on end), and we're supposed to take notes about every issue we encounter, look around the "out" to make sure it's not somewhere else, help guests of course, clean up spills, pick up strays, set up rain checks (when half the "Sale" items don't have signs), oh and pulling old signs, it's no wonder that it takes a long time. The Zone. It's what's taking so long! But they don't really want to hear that every day.

if only there were a way that I could thank this 100 times and then send you chocolates and wine....

Whenever I do research in P-fresh I always go home and find gray dots all over me. Little buggers get everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back