• Thread starter Barcode
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barcode

Well officially handed in my resignation form and tendered my 2 weeks notice today! Sure feels good to be through with Target. Going to go work for my dad for a while until I ship out for the Air Force.

I'll probably still post here a lot though! I just won't have anymore new stories to tell ;) haha.

I'm sorry the circumstances were crap but glad to see you set free!
*sniff* another flies free....

Well at least you won't be under so much stress.
Take care of yourself and stay in touch.
Good luck.

My last two weeks I'd show up 15 minutes late, leave 30 mins late. Took 20 minute breaks, didn't take a meal break on my last day.

Have fun!

As I've stated many times before, while many may feel leaving Target feels good, the reality is that ALL companies and corporations are THE SAME. Until employees, especially those not in management, learn to UNIONIZE, everyone can expect to receive the same treatment at ANY company you work for.
Well officially handed in my resignation form and tendered my 2 weeks notice today! Sure feels good to be through with Target. Going to go work for my dad for a while until I ship out for the Air Force.

I'll probably still post here a lot though! I just won't have anymore new stories to tell ;) haha.

Congrats on being free! It's a great feeling. And thanks for your service to our country!

Think we could put that in a spray so current TMs could get a glimpse of what it's like?
I'm sure it would be a hot seller, just not at Target tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back