Archived I'm officially a SFTL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will need to put my foot down because I can tell you why he didn't get it. Cause his zones look like shit, he's always complaining when they ask him to do side jobs, always late, and he always has the most go backs at the end of his night shifts. Like he's going to hate me so much the only reason he's still here is cause they just don't care anymore.

Wow fuck that just performance him out I performanced a service desk team member because of low performance and because her attitude stunk. You dont need cancer team members on your team if you wanna succeed as a TL main thing i follow to heart from advice from my mentor. Also get a MENTOR trust me if they are good you will always have someone who has back and back you up on any "trouble" you might recieve from ETL's.

Last edited:
Also get a MENTOR trust me if they are good you will always have someone who has back and back you up on any "trouble" you might recieve from ETL's.
That's a good idea and I know just who to ask. It also helps that all the ETL's (except HR but he's an asshole) and the DTL are pretty much ready to back me up. I just don't want to deal with him in general but he will be the first "issue" I fix because it's out of hand and just because you have 9 years at Target doesn't mean you're good at your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back