Archived I'm officially a SFTL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Master Thread Maker
It wasn't even really an interview it was more of a "We've been watching you for a while and have full confidence you'll make a great TL." aka "Our last TL quit mid shift leaving us stranded. HELP US!" I'm happy though cause I think they really are just confident in my ability to do good work. I basically boss everyone around already so I should be able to just ease into it. The pay is great awesome couldn't have asked for better. I'm excited about my new position except now I realize...I have to bitch about REDcards.

It wasn't even really an interview it was more of a "We've been watching you for a while and have full confidence you'll make a great TL." aka "Our last TL quit mid shift leaving us stranded. HELP US!" I'm happy though cause I think they really are just confident in my ability to do good work. I basically boss everyone around already so I should be able to just ease into it. The pay is great awesome couldn't have asked for better. I'm excited about my new position except now I realize...I have to bitch about REDcards.
How does a SFTL end up bitching at team members about reecards?

They want us to push REDcards no matter what no matter what department you're in. So now I have to remind them constantly to try and promote REDcards including having to do it myself big time. They're very anal about it almost every huddle they talk about REDcards so I feel as a TL its my duty to just remind them we need to push push push. And not so much bitch just talk about it more than I care to.

They want us to push REDcards no matter what no matter what department you're in. So now I have to remind them constantly to try and promote REDcards including having to do it myself big time. They're very anal about it almost every huddle they talk about REDcards so I feel as a TL its my duty to just remind them we need to push push push. And not so much bitch just talk about it more than I care to.

Yeah.... That's completely unrealistic for on the sales floor.

So I'm guessing at your store they must have either high expectations on conversion or have really shitty performers because on a good day we can get 20 or more red cards. That's accounting for probably zero coming from guest first cashiers.

Yup if you going to have to write up your team for not getting them.

So I'm guessing at your store they must have either high expectations on conversion or have really shitty performers because on a good day we can get 20 or more red cards. That's accounting for probably zero coming from guest first cashiers.
Ridiculously high expectations. Our goal for the week is in the triple digits and we're not a high volume store either.

Congratulations on your all upcoming headaches! But in all seriousness, good job :)

Sales Floor Team Member are actually a great channel to drive redCards. You have the chance to build a stronger relationship with the guest when you are helping them. You are walking the guest(s) to their location and talking about the redCard. Also, sales floor team member gets to spend more time with the guest(s), therefore you are able to engage with the guest(s) even more and telling them ALL the benefits the redCard has to offer or give them the pamphlet, so they can read it while they shop.

In my experience as a sales floor team member, my conversion rate for redCards is about 10 percent whereas being a cashier is less than 1 percent.

In my opinion sales floor is the forefront for driving redCards.

You basically boss people around already???? Sounds as if you're already an asshat, butthole... with an attitude like that, I'd have to say may your headaches be many, and your red cards few. Other than that congratulations and good luck.

Thanks except when they announced today at the huddle that I was moving into the TL role this one guy gave me the nastiest look. He's older and has been there 9 years and I think he felt he should have gotten it instead of me. So yay I have my first "problem" if you will. He's going to be a nightmare.

Thanks except when they announced today at the huddle that I was moving into the TL role this one guy gave me the nastiest look. He's older and has been there 9 years and I think he felt he should have gotten it instead of me. So yay I have my first "problem" if you will. He's going to be a nightmare.

Had that before dude most just move workcenter or just suck it up but some your gonna have to put your foot down.

Had that before dude most just move workcenter or just suck it up but some your gonna have to put your foot down.
I will need to put my foot down because I can tell you why he didn't get it. Cause his zones look like shit, he's always complaining when they ask him to do side jobs, always late, and he always has the most go backs at the end of his night shifts. Like he's going to hate me so much the only reason he's still here is cause they just don't care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back