Archived I'm out of here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my two weeks in and now i'm just counting down the days. Is it common for ETL's and STL's to ask feedback when you're leaving? Mine asked me to make a list of things the store could improve on, but my parents think it would be bad to give any. Burning bridges and such. But I do have a couple of things I'd like to say. Thoughts?

Personally, if I was leaving I would speak my mind . I wouldn't be rude about it but I would be brutally honest. What you have to say could ( more than likely not but you never know) change things for those that come after you and those that are left behind.

Last edited:
Go ahead, tell them.
As long as you aren't getting nasty it should be fine.
Keep in mind that saying a single ETL is a problem isn't really going to fix the store, rather saying that hiring policies that allowed certain types of ETLs to be running the store will make your comments more applicable.

Go ahead, tell them.
As long as you aren't getting nasty it should be fine.
Keep in mind that saying a single ETL is a problem isn't really going to fix the store, rather saying that hiring policies that allowed certain types of ETLs to be running the store will make your comments more applicable.

Yeah, I've got nothing bad to say about my ETL's just some stuff I think would honestly improve the store.

Speak in generalities unless it's an improvement that wouldn't pinpoint a single person.

Go for it. This is your opportunity to shine and give constructive criticism. Reflecting on your work experience there and thinking about what could be better and offering up a solution will be very valuable in the end. When you go interview for a new job, they're going to ask you lots of reflective questions about your previous job. This is great practice. Don't just state problems, but potential solutions too.

I don't understand why ya'll praise people for quitting.

I hate training someone only to have them quit...

Derp?

I don't understand why ya'll praise people for quitting.

I hate training someone only to have them quit...

Derp?
Because if someone is quitting, it generally means they disliked their job and they will no longer have to deal with it.
image.jpeg

What could be better than working at Spot???
michae10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back