Archived I'm so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without giving who I am away.....i got a talking to tonight, off the floor. It was about bs things that techically weren't breaking any rules. The biggest thing was miscommunication from a night I busted my ass without any help. I was told this was gonna be on my file for 6 months. I've had two other coachings. One was from a night I wasn't even working and the other was almost a year ago from a coworker that complained about everyone.

So am I on cca or was it just another coaching?

I didn't sign anything. Even all the issues brought up were wrong and not checked. Now the newest schedule came out and I have one shift that's in the single digits for hours.

My store has turned in to a joke. I bust my behind working, great with guest, but because I find the fun in such tedious work, they are trying to get rid of me. I'm gonna miss my target family.

evilSF , I would say not to quit. I'm sure if you were to ask who schedules, to explain to you how to get hours for the week, they would just point you to the available shifts board ( might not be the official name for it, but whatever ). I know a few people who stuck that week out and are back to regular schedules. A little adversity in your work life always causes growth. Sometimes, I even forget that.

We don't get rid of TM's for finding fun in tedious work. Now, goofing off or horseplay, that's a different story...

I really am a serious rule follower. I've never become rude to a guest regardless how much they flip out on me. I love when guests are angry because I like to challenge myself to make them happy. I honestly feel like a few select people are intimidated by my personality. While I am no longer allowed to do harmless fun things, I have some that are trying to help me. Hopefully I'll land a better job. It just makes me sad because I've enjoyed so many people that I work with. It's seriously been a little family that has weird quirks.

And I requested to get out of my main department and they are willing to help. If I'm not gonna be recognized for my hard work, I'd rather work a different area where someone will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back