In our ceiling and bathrooms.

Our new PMT has 5 voyeurism Charges and is a felon.
1, 2 and 3 charges were him at a department store taking up skirts.
4. A lady was in her bed fully dress under the covers on her iPad. She heard something out her window and text her husband who went outside to catch him peeping in the window while pleasing himself.
5.He put a phone in a bathroom at a department store. It had hours of videos.
‘This was in 2018. He got 2 years and 1 year probation. They let him off probation early.
Do you think that he should be a pmt? I think it gives him access to video or watch anyone.
‘I 100% believe they would have skipped a background check because he is dating someone at corporate.

I think each person should be judged on their individual merits.
The problem with saying a pedophile shouldn't be allowed to work in a daycare is the teenage girl who just turned 19 and was arrested for that very charge because she was sleeping with her 16 year old girl friend.
The younger girls parents had been waiting for the exact day she turned 19 to send the cops over so the charges would stick, even though the two girls had been together for a couple of years.
Or the autistic kid who took money out of the till because the numbers didn't match.
He wasn't stealing per se, he was freaked out because the till was wrong.
But they charged him anyway.

I can hear you saying these are rare cases but they happen, a lot and need to be considered.
At DVR we work with people who have served time due to their disabilities.
The correctional system is the largest provider of mental health services in America.
That, to put it mildly, is fucked up.
If we can't come up with a better way to deal with people who have mental health issues, we need to do better when they come out of the system.
5 different charges. That’s no accident! He got caught and arrested 5 times. It has to be something he can’t easily control.

Our new PMT has 5 voyeurism Charges and is a felon.
1, 2 and 3 charges were him at a department store taking up skirts.
4. A lady was in her bed fully dress under the covers on her iPad. She heard something out her window and text her husband who went outside to catch him peeping in the window while pleasing himself.
5.He put a phone in a bathroom at a department store. It had hours of videos.
‘This was in 2018. He got 2 years and 1 year probation. They let him off probation early.
Do you think that he should be a pmt? I think it gives him access to video or watch anyone.
‘I 100% believe they would have skipped a background check because he is dating someone at corporate.
Heresay doesn’t count. If you are concerned about it, talk to your sd or ap about. Please provide supporting documentation to support your claim.
everyone is given a second chance.
Also, we are the Internet. Your mgt hired them, not you.

5 different charges. That’s no accident! He got caught and arrested 5 times. It has to be something he can’t easily control.

Which is why I said each person needs to be judged on their individual merits.
Still however squicked out you might be by someone's crimes or predilections, it's best not to be a part of a hanging posse.
Who knows which person's neck will be stretched next?
Could even be your own.

Back