Archived In-Stock Question about Rain Check/ Sub scores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd easily be red in rain check effectiveness if the front lanes have to print up rainchecks manually. Subs would be if the instocks shot a raincheck and didn't shoot a sub for something that needed a sub. Another thing to look out for is items that should have gotten a raincheck but didnt, and substitutes that someone didn't scan in using the sign function either on time or at all.

Also, if the front end communicates to the sf, who can do rain checks at night, would improve your score.

Signs for subs have to scanned up within an hour, or the metric is impacted.

Pull your store specific ad guide and make sure rainchecks and subs are up for all sale items in the aisles of the items on the list. It's a bit harder to do now that we don't actually sign all of the sale items, but it will boost your numbers tremendously. Also, if you're not going to make a sub for a raincheck, it will count against you.

Ok so if a Team Member does not make any Rain Check or Substitutions it will make my store score red? I have one person on my team doing this!

Bad tm member. Communicate to the gstl is the key. They can help you, fix it when you are not there. Try to spread the word, the importance of rain checks & subs for sales.

Last edited:
Ok so if a Team Member does not make any Rain Check or Substitutions it will make my store score red? I have one person on my team doing this!

I've been told that to make no raincheck at all is better than to make a raincheck with no substitution when it comes to the metrics.

Pull your store specific ad guide and make sure rainchecks and subs are up for all sale items in the aisles of the items on the list. It's a bit harder to do now that we don't actually sign all of the sale items, but it will boost your numbers tremendously. Also, if you're not going to make a sub for a raincheck, it will count against you.

what if it the sub doesn't prompt? can you manually make one?

what if it the sub doesn't prompt? can you manually make one?
If it doesn't prompt, you leave it alone. Certain items do not get subs and there are items where the system asks for a raincheck where it won't get one. I don't know where on workbench, but it is likely in the instocks training, where it tells you exactly what should and shouldn't get rainchecks/subs. As advertised, for example, should get a raincheck, but do not scan in a sub despite the prompt. Those won't count against you. Neither will any sale item that says no rainchecks on the label.

Ok so making a Rain check with no substitution is the worst. Rather thank not setting up a raincheck or substitution, just ignoring the prompt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back