Archived In-Stocks Sales Floor Pathing help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only an ETL can actually change it. Are you looking for help in the best way to path?

Im a new ELT-LOG and need help finding it and tips

I have seen it but am not an etl so I can't get in. I sat with my etl and told her how I wanted it and she did what I asked. It was on workbench. I searched salesfloor pathing and found it from there. I can list my exact path if you would like. We are a pfresh store but I'm not sure how uniform we are. There are catagories in the sales floor pathing that need to be addressed. If the aisles are not falling where you want them to, that may be the reason. You have to move it out of a catagory, save it, then move it to where you want it. Hope that helps!

Im a new ELT-LOG and need help finding it and tips

I haven't had to change ours in a while, but if I remember right its under the Instocks tab on workbench and just called salesfloor pathing... If you do it right you will have a separate window open up for it! Once you are in there you basically have a breakdown of departments that were made by your store... (ie Front, Middle, Back, Electronics, Softlines...) and you can switch the order of entire departments! If you edit a department you can see all the aisles within the department and switch their order as well! Make sure to set aside more time than you think to do this, because it isn't as intuitive as you would think and takes a bit to figure out how to make big changes (I ended up switching aisles from one department to another and remember it being a headache)

In terms of how to setup your pathing its pretty simple... Your store should be on Best Practice in terms of logistics which means flow is in a wave and then your backroom is getting backstock done in close to the same order. If that is the case, you should setup your pathing to follow this wave! When making your path I would have a piece of paper and just write out the aisles as you walk them... Try and picture yourself scanning each aisle and how you would do it in the least amount of steps without any awkward jumps (that is an assessment question btw)... Every store is different so its difficult to help with that part but in general I do this... C1 to C30 (pretend C28 to C30 are backwalls) then do D30 to D1 in reverse because the backwalls are awkward to put into the pathing so I just use them as a wrap around to the next area... Also the only major rule is to make sure every aisle is pathed in a department... If you have an aisle that isn't pathed it shows up on the Instocks Team Scanning Report (and its a stupid one to miss points on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back