In Store COVID Testing

Does your store offer in-store testing or take-home tests?

Our in-store pharmacy does not and haven't heard whether I can get a FREE take-home test.

Our CVS pharmacy does not offer testing. We do have at-home tests available when we get them in - got about 100 today and they were gone pretty quickly. The Flow-flex (or "Flex-flow?) are only $5.00.
The free tests aren't going to be from stores; they'll be from the feds but the details are still be worked out.

Our CVS pharmacy does not offer testing. We do have at-home tests available when we get them in - got about 100 today and they were gone pretty quickly. The Flow-flex (or "Flex-flow?) are only $5.00.
The free tests aren't going to be from stores; they'll be from the feds but the details are still be worked out.
I was about to say, lots of stores are getting large shipments of the FlowFlex ones this week. It seems they're ramping the supply up.

We got 156 I think today and I checked the target app and it already says out of stock.

I was about to say, lots of stores are getting large shipments of the FlowFlex ones this week. It seems they're ramping the supply up.

We got 156 I think today and I checked the target app and it already says out of stock.
Yes, they do seem to be ramping up production. We got 60 today, and they were all gone by early afternoon.
As an aside, anyone else notice that they're made in China? I'm sure the conspiracy theorists out there will have a field day with that little piece of info.

I will have to keep a look out of them because they are flying off the shelves.

Back