Archived In the meantime on the Yeast Coast --

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my local bird cage liner there was a article today on page A38 ( figure that out Spot ) that Spot did / will layoff 33 cleaners from Prestige Maintenance USA
dc76b29b.gif

On one hand - I don't wanna see people put outta work.

On the other hand --- thank God these do nothing morons are gone
sign0058.gif

In my store - I average 5 complaint's a week
toetap05.gif

And I'm sure some of their smiling faces will pop-up with the next low bidder Spot selects
jackoff.gif

In my local bird cage liner there was a article today on page A38 ( figure that out Spot ) that Spot did / will layoff 33 cleaners from Prestige Maintenance USA
dc76b29b.gif

On one hand - I don't wanna see people put outta work.

On the other hand --- thank God these do nothing morons are gone
sign0058.gif

In my store - I average 5 complaint's a week
toetap05.gif

And I'm sure some of their smiling faces will pop-up with the next low bidder Spot selects
jackoff.gif

Umm, are you talking about *****... the cleaning crew? I just wish they freaking spoke English, that way I don't have to use sign language.

Last edited:
When my store switched cleaning companies, we ended up having loss prevention incidents with about each employee within a months time.

Last edited:
Ours are slow as sludge until morning, then they make a dash for the door before leadership can call 'em back to clean up the "missed places".
Once when I was in extra-early for a reset, I saw a guy pushing the floor-buffer one-handed while talking on his cell.

Ours did a really good job. Granted they barely spoke any English but they still managed to be much nicer than most of the guests.

I like how we can't have pallet jacks on the floor after 8, but they're still looping around the racetrack with their electric floor cleaners and (get this) their LP powered Buffer/scrubber which yes, sounds just like a lawn mower.

Our LOG-ETL team caught one of them sleeping in the paper aisle, apparently he made himself a little fort to hide in.

I think each area of Targets has different companies for overnight cleaning crew, best not to say what the company is unless you want to disclose your area :)

Ours uses too much wax, a young girl slipped and fell and ended up scraping her arm on the shelf. The problem being that the floor itself was slippery, but not because of anything spilt. It was a dry slippery.

Ours are slow as sludge until morning, then they make a dash for the door before leadership can call 'em back to clean up the "missed places".
Once when I was in extra-early for a reset, I saw a guy pushing the floor-buffer one-handed while talking on his cell.

It's actually quite a bit impressive the person he was talking to could hear him over the buffer! Kudos for loud talkers!

The guy that pushes the dust maker at our store is always on the phone, pushing the thing one handed. If he is not on the phone, he has his iPod cranked and singing (in espanol) like no one is watching. Our crew is very very good, so who am I to judge?

saw that article as well... i actually have no problem with my prestige crew at my store.. they work well and if any area needs to be revisited they do it willingly and sometimes we dont have to tell them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back