Archived incident went on and I feel that they took their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, an incident went on at my work and I feel that the store completely took their side and not mine. I feel that the person should have been transferred to another store because the amount of bs they're causing. But I don't feel satisfied because I still have to "ignore" them and they're always there! Help?

Based on limited info. If there is a conflict between 2 tm's, should be handled by your etl or etl-hr. documenting events with dates, times, etc would help your cause. Also, talking to your stl. Now, if it is a performance issue, then talk to your etl or tl.

You don't transfer problem performers. As to your post, you have to provide more information if you expect anyone to even think about choosing a side.

Stop that!! I didn't wake up with a headache this morning but now I feel one coming on.:wacko:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Might I suggest you lay off the alcohol and sober up before attempting to post?

It's an internet meme. He typed it that way on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back