Archived Infant mannequins

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have mannequins in our store, but I don't know if we have infant ones. The smallest that I'm aware of are toddler-sized. I'll have to check when I go to work tomorrow!

My store has the headless baby manequins. They are creepy as hell. I'll take a picture tomorrow when I go in.

Creepy. My favorite part? The fact that nothing on those mannequins is merchandised on that fixture lol.

We were told at my store to change outfits on the mannequin to match whats under them on the adjacency on one visit.... We did it and on the next visit, the adjacency was walked and the mannequins weren't what was supposed to be on the adjacency as a result and got called out.

Yup.

I wish I had these headless wonders at my store. I would love to trick them out in Halloween costumes. That would be creepy!

Another fail for target. They were expensive but soooo cheaply made. Just trash.

We had cases and cases of them left over.

The Chris March wigs sold at my store, but we also didn't have too many of em.

I don't think the headless mannequins are that creepy. I've seen those in stores before. Old navy is the king of creepy mannequins imo. They all have full hair and faces and races and such. My store has an army of baby/toddler ones but I can't find a picture online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back