Injury from backroom horseplay

Grabbed this thread rather then start another,but, we ve got a very small stockroom that supports FF and Driveup staff and stow, CRC and Salvage storage, and 2 GM departments. It has those rolling doors to separate aisles for Stow and 2 GM department backstock. Issue is a few DriveUp and FF TM s lock the rolling doors when the other GM department TM s are down their aisle backstocking and dont unlock the doors ... then leave the backroom with that TM locked into the aisle. TM s have been trapped on top of ladders, had the auto lights go off, and literally been in heel to toe space until someone walks in or responds to a walkie call for help. Reporting to a TL hasn't done a thing to stop this. Does it NOT sound like a safety issue?

Grabbed this thread rather then start another,but, we ve got a very small stockroom that supports FF and Driveup staff and stow, CRC and Salvage storage, and 2 GM departments. It has those rolling doors to separate aisles for Stow and 2 GM department backstock. Issue is a few DriveUp and FF TM s lock the rolling doors when the other GM department TM s are down their aisle backstocking and dont unlock the doors ... then leave the backroom with that TM locked into the aisle. TM s have been trapped on top of ladders, had the auto lights go off, and literally been in heel to toe space until someone walks in or responds to a walkie call for help. Reporting to a TL hasn't done a thing to stop this. Does it NOT sound like a safety issue?
Sounds like a safety issue to me and a serious one at that, worthy of being put directly on a first and final write up. Its bad enough that it causes a very negative experience for the trapped TM, but what if there was a fire or other evacuation emergency?

Sounds like a safety issue to me and a serious one at that, worthy of being put directly on a first and final write up. Its bad enough that it causes a very negative experience for the trapped TM, but what if there was a fire or other evacuation emergency?
Yes there is only one way in and out and is regularly blocked with up to three 3 tiers belonging to backtockers and ff all fighting for those spaces. Everyone has to awkwardly back out just to let someone out. 🙄 and tm s aren't allowed to leave the vehicle outside and walk items in because it looks bad . It's the equivalent of pulling 3 vehicles behind you down the back stock aisle.

Someone tried Tokyo drifting with A tugger at my DC and crashed then he was fire the next day.

That tugger was a souped-up one at my DC. Pretty sure it was a rental for peak because I haven’t seen it or a TM probably wrecked it. I’ve had plenty of close calls, nothing intentional though. Only hit 3 things and reported them all. I still am employed

Gerrr... so GS TM has started up again; after being spoken to for locking TM s in backroom aisles and leaving... the taunting and teasing to "squish" TM s in the backroom by closing the doors as they are backstocking or grabbing an OPU. TL s are just never around to catch all of the playing and socializing that goes on back there as it is...it s very distracting and now I am anxious to backstock when he s working. Any suggestions ???

Gerrr... so GS TM has started up again; after being spoken to for locking TM s in backroom aisles and leaving... the taunting and teasing to "squish" TM s in the backroom by closing the doors as they are backstocking or grabbing an OPU. TL s are just never around to catch all of the playing and socializing that goes on back there as it is...it s very distracting and now I am anxious to backstock when he s working. Any suggestions ???
Talk to your tl asap.

Back