Archived Inside POS alternative??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGSTLman

FBTL
Hi all - I’m not sure if I missed communication somewhere along the line but has InsidePOS been disabled? I still can log in to it but you can’t pull up the receipt journal or look up a receipt in any way. Always comes up as an error.

I tried searching the new workbench but I haven’t found anything. But again, I could have missed something along the way.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all - I’m not sure if I missed communication somewhere along the line but has InsidePOS been disabled? I still can log in to it but you can’t pull up the receipt journal or look up a receipt in any way. Always comes up as an error.

I tried searching the new workbench but I haven’t found anything. But again, I could have missed something along the way.

Thanks in advance.

i’m still able to access EJ Viewer. only sales reporting in IPOS has been disabled. do you have any registers running new POS? try having another TL log into IPOS to see if it’s an issue with your authentication. if no one can access it, call the CSC. receipts are still available in TVS though, so you can partner with your AP team in the interim to get receipt lookup functionality.

I’ll have to call CSC because at one point we could print receipts/ access EJ but all of a sudden we could not. We are also down a TPS and our APTL tends to make his own schedule and isnt always there when we need to look up a receipt. We aren’t using the new POS system yet we are on the old one still.

I’ll have to call CSC because at one point we could print receipts/ access EJ but all of a sudden we could not. We are also down a TPS and our APTL tends to make his own schedule and isnt always there when we need to look up a receipt. We aren’t using the new POS system yet we are on the old one still.

out of curiosity, what are you keyed as in Workday and myTime? they fucked a lot of stuff up during the transition to the new workcenters

out of curiosity, what are you keyed as in Workday and myTime? they fucked a lot of stuff up during the transition to the new workcenters

I am keyed as a Small Format TL. I know in myTime we are no longer listed under SrTL LOD like before, we don't even have TL next to our names, we appear under GM now.

I am keyed as a Small Format TL. I know in myTime we are no longer listed under SrTL LOD like before, we don't even have TL next to our names, we appear under GM now.

i think it's an issue with the Small Format TL job code not having access to inside POS. CSC should be able to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back