Archived Instocks changes coming...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day! 1 instocks TM (me). We got 300 RIGS, 0 RSCH. Subs still prompted (I was really hoping they wouldn't). 95% of RIGS were on CLs (but that may be because we had not been scanning CLs at all).

When were you all scheduled today? We came in at 8am.
Anyone else find the raincheck process even less effiecient?! Stand Alone Outs>Stand Alone Research> RF Apps. That makes sense on the first day of the weekly ad.

Anyone else find the raincheck process even less effiecient?! Stand Alone Outs>Stand Alone Research> RF Apps. That makes sense on the first day of the weekly ad.
I was scheduled at 7 as usual, store opens at 8.

Its been like that since the beginning. Only when we stopped doing outs (and all tasks became rsch) did we stop noticing. It has been a complaint of mine since OUTS first came out :)

I pulled up drastic count, the CL rigs I did today were on the drastic count. I am assuming that those were from yesterday?

I came in at 7 but my shift was shorter then normal. I just am trying to figure out when I am supposed to get the drastic count report done lol.

I came in at 7:30 with 98 rigs by myself.
On Tue, Wed and Friday the team is coming in at 6am.

So who else is already off the task list?

When our entire list was RIGs of battery side caps, we just killed it and did stand alone batches for the rest of the store.. and fixed the multiple Flow issues. Tomorrow its a big sit down with their ETL again..

We will keep pulling up the task list and doing things with it that make sense but stuff that doesn't kill the RIGs and move on..

The system will never get fixed if nobody uses the system. There are people that are a lot smarter than any of the ETL's in our stores that have spent a lot of time and resources on putting this together. It most likely makes sense in the large scheme of things. Couldn't we just give it a go one time instead of having the Barbie clubs think that they know better? (frustrated.....)

The system will never get fixed if nobody uses the system. There are people that are a lot smarter than any of the ETL's in our stores that have spent a lot of time and resources on putting this together. It most likely makes sense in the large scheme of things. Couldn't we just give it a go one time instead of having the Barbie clubs think that they know better? (frustrated.....)
OMG finally someone who thinks the same way.

I am actually excited about it, but when I portrayed thst excitement in front of my ETL she looked at me like I had 5 heads. WTF

I'm not saying ETLs know any better but that doesn't mean the suits know what they are doing either. What sense does it make to have research days on truck days? What sense does it make not to coordinate 4x4 zones with research days? I don't even know how much sense scanning outs is. If I scan an out that has on hands and doesn't have backroom locs and don't have the opportunity to zero it out that is a wasted scan. On those days you're better off doing outs in stand alone research with the idea that you only hit true outs and no drastic lows.

The way it's set up? It sure seems like it was designed to create smaller trucks and cut hours.

The system will never get fixed if nobody uses the system.
This. Give it a week or two to get started. If the RIGS are all batteries (as mine were too), its probably because batteries haven't had a count update in forever. When they do get updated, rigs will probably drop for other things. If batteries never get counted, I'd expect RIGS on batteries EVERY DAY until they do.

The system will never get fixed if nobody uses the system.
This. Give it a week or two to get started. If the RIGS are all batteries (as mine were too), its probably because batteries haven't had a count update in forever. When they do get updated, rigs will probably drop for other things. If batteries never get counted, I'd expect RIGS on batteries EVERY DAY until they do.

Problem they are part vendor, and with so many locations its pretty impossible to track them correctly - that hours thing - we don't have any to actually do it right. And you are right check lanes RIGs are because we don't scan it, if their push was ever up to date we would scan it. But nope..

We are looking at it and shooting what makes sense, but some things are out of our control so sorry system can't scan what we can't trust to be correct.

We are taking our time and doing this right. Every rollout takes time for adjustments. We counted our batteries. It showed up on the drastic count report. We discovered an untied endcap filled with batteries and corrected the count. With the added batteries on a made-up endcap that had not been store tied, it was only off by 13, part of which was most likely sold through the morning and the rest most likely stolen or stocked incorrectly. We store tied the endcap items and now they will stock and replenish correctly. We had 100's of RIGs on Monday and only 42 today. There will be fewer tomorrow. Only 2 IStm's were scheduled today for our all store scan - 350 tasks and a start time of 8:30. We got through 108 of the tasks. Next time they'll schedule better. Sometimes you have to look at the big picture.

What sense does it make to have research days on truck days? What sense does it make not to coordinate 4x4 zones with research days? .
We had input as to our choice of all store/all scan research days. Everyone did. 4x4's are also store choice, so this is a decision made at your store by your leadership team.

What sense does it make to have research days on truck days? What sense does it make not to coordinate 4x4 zones with research days? .
We had input as to our choice of all store/all scan research days. Everyone did. 4x4's are also store choice, so this is a decision made at your store by your leadership team.

This doesn't surprise me. I'm constantly not told the truth. Whenever changes come in the team is never asked for input- we are always told "we need to discuss it and we'll let you know."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back