Archived Instocks counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
when doing scans now you can't really change the counts, it just says how many are there. So if a capacity of 2 and you have 100 on hand you just put in 100? I find changing the counts to 0 is easy but finding the product in the back and trying to change the on hands from 0 to 100 is a lot harder (logging in to my support and submitting a wo). Is this right? I'm instocks illiterate and trying to figure it out, thanks!!

Yes I imagine its been made more difficult by the update to myWork. Now you can't enter a number higher than the shelf capacity. I'm not sure what the solution is, as I haven't come across the situation yet. Sry

This may work until you can get an official answer: create a store tie with the product and a capacity equal to the total on-hands minus the regular shelf capacity. Research scan the product, enter a number equal to the shelf capacity at each location. Have another TM login & research the same item & enter the same numbers. Then remove the store tie.

If you're changing counts by a significant amount in dollars or onhands ($100 or 4 cases unless that changed recently?), it's probably going to put it on the drastic counts report for the next day. If it goes there, somebody is going to have to research it again the next day for the new count to update. Also maybe if you don't update the counts for each location it won't change, but I'm not entirely sure if that's changed either.

There's also apparently a form somewhere you can submit to change counts but I haven't found it myself yet so I don't know a whole lot about it.

search store count adjustment form on workbench, useful if you need to change a count that has a backroom location as the system will not update an OH with a backroom location.

This is why SFQ is important. You need to pull the overstock OR change the capacity.
Pull the overstock, which is pointless cause flow will just jam it back out the next truck or autopull.
The question was "How do I increase the OH counts of an item past the shelf capacity?" It used to be that you could simply enter the new OH, regardless of capacity.

I do remove overstock and change the On Floor counts, so it shouldn't come back out on auto fills.

The question was "How do I increase the OH counts of an item past the shelf capacity?" It used to be that you could simply enter the new OH, regardless of capacity.

I do remove overstock and change the On Floor counts, so it shouldn't come back out on auto fills.

But yet it is.

But yet it is.

Maybe it takes time for the count change to affect replenishment? Like when you'd kill a planogram and backstock the items (without SUBT9999), but they'd still pull well beyond the new sales floor capacity because the accumulator would not be affected until the next day or whatever.

Maybe it takes time for the count change to affect replenishment? Like when you'd kill a planogram and backstock the items (without SUBT9999), but they'd still pull well beyond the new sales floor capacity because the accumulator would not be affected until the next day or whatever.

I think that and it could be some is just getting repushed along with what you mentioned.

In March there will be an update to the SFq. If you scan under research you can put the actual count, it will ask "are you sure because this count is higher than the capacity" and then it will accept that count up. Common March.. I just told my instocks Tm when she does the drastic count and she sees water, just to accept the quantity I put in until we sell down on the 400 counts we have and then I will adjust them back to normal.

I've been dealing with that tonight too. First time doing research and it's hard to figure out how to fix it in the system I'm finding. Glad to see it will be fixed soon lol it's driving me nuts.

i have this problem with my specialty half gallon milks. We have over 80 of 1 dcpi and the shelf holds 9.
This is what i did, it takes time but seemed to work.
I changed capacity to the amount that i have 80 and then it ask how many do you see enter 80 ... then change capacity back to 9.
the on hand counts stayed at 80.
I had to do this to all my 60+ different specialty milks !!!
I just hope a in stocks doesn't come by and change how many do you see to 0 or 9 and my hard work goes down the drain.

I have 4 metros of back stock specialty milk in the backroom .

i have this problem with my specialty half gallon milks. We have over 80 of 1 dcpi and the shelf holds 9.
This is what i did, it takes time but seemed to work.
I changed capacity to the amount that i have 80 and then it ask how many do you see enter 80 ... then change capacity back to 9.
the on hand counts stayed at 80.
I had to do this to all my 60+ different specialty milks !!!
I just hope a in stocks doesn't come by and change how many do you see to 0 or 9 and my hard work goes down the drain.

I have 4 metros of back stock specialty milk in the backroom .

If the difference between the cap and on hands isn't that severe, it also works to enter the cap, then "add" more. Trick is it still won't let you put more than the capacity :C

Are you guys referring to the 'how many do you see' when the OH is more than a capacity so you can't change the OH to a number higher than the capacity?

Also, quick q, if I update a count and then find 1 of the same DPCI hidden in the next section, does 'add' really 'add' or does it want the count I just entered +1?

So I see 9. I enter 9. I find 1 in the next section as I go along. If I want to update again, am I hitting 10 for the total or 1 to add 1 to my previous total? I've been doing the drastic report lately and wasn't entirely sure what I should be doing when it comes to that.

It does "Add" when look at the "on floor" when you find the extra one two sections over. Confirmed that today, didn't run into the add more than capacity though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back