Archived Instocks Daily Average Hours Breakdown w/MyTime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my IS peeps. 1st MyTime schedule comes out and it makes no sense. 3.25 hours on a Wed. and 5.25 hours on a Sat.?!

The way I figure it research days should be maxed our at 5.75 (assuming they want to avoid full shifts), 5 on non-research days and I can live with 4.5 on weekends. Scheduled 5 days a week that still should keep everyone under 30 hours.

Anyone seeing any consistency with specific allotted hours on designated days?

When MyTime rolled out we didn't have enough hours to scan the store, much less push any of it. Leadership had to edit and steal to make our team useful, cause it showed when we weren't doing the magic that we do.

I work a regular 30hr week with some half days, my TL 36hrs and two others are 30+hrs. My TL has tried hard to have us on consistent schedule since it makes her planning easier. I'm in a high volume store, one step below a Super.

Saturday I do 7hrs, Sunday my partner it's an 8 1/2hr day. During the week I do a couple of half days, but that is on me not the schedule.

I'm at a ULV with a small IS team. I just realized something, I bet MyTime doesn't know to prioritize research days for IS TMs.

we have 3 InStock Team members at my store, plus 2 other TM's who are InStock trained to work on our all scan day which is Tue & Wed. The 3 team members get their 40 hours from 6:30-3 and are put on a rotation. They have their "set days off" and rotate weekends. Im pretty jealous :p haha makes me wish i was still on Instocks. I only work with them tue & wed.

we have 3 InStock Team members at my store, plus 2 other TM's who are InStock trained to work on our all scan day which is Tue & Wed. The 3 team members get their 40 hours from 6:30-3 and are put on a rotation. They have their "set days off" and rotate weekends. Im pretty jealous :p haha makes me wish i was still on Instocks. I only work with them tue & wed.
Must be a high volume store. We only get 70 hours for instocks - and 20 go to the BRISTL. We are a B volume store.

The new process is that stores are only supposed to get 65 hours for instocks. It's not really a myTime thing. The purpose was to reduce instocks workload and redistribute it to the salesfloor (lol). You only need enough hours for your 2 RSCH days (Tuesday and Wednesday) and time to do the RIGs each day. Stand alone outs, specifically the full store scans on the weekends, are not instocks responsibility.

The new process is that stores are only supposed to get 65 hours for instocks. It's not really a myTime thing. The purpose was to reduce instocks workload and redistribute it to the salesfloor (lol). You only need enough hours for your 2 RSCH days (Tuesday and Wednesday) and time to do the RIGs each day. Stand alone outs, specifically the full store scans on the weekends, are not instocks responsibility.

That is good like anyone else is actually going to scan the store. Drastic counts, rain checks, or any PTM. Last time we stopped doing PTM 20 pallets of clearance rolled out of the back room.

According to just about everyone asked who is responsible of store stock = in-stocks.

Instocks is only scheduled on research days. On non-research days salesfloor will shoot outs. It's half way to VIPER.

Instocks is only scheduled on research days. On non-research days salesfloor will shoot outs. It's half way to VIPER.

They are making sure the shelves are empty, cause if we don't shoot it, it won't get done. Most of our stores sales floor including TL ETL's wouldn't have a clue how to shoot outs much less research.

Viper comes in, I am out.. Cause the stores would be in huge trouble..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back