Archived Instocks Process -- Priority Pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhettB

I've forgotten more than many young ETLs know.
What is the Best Practice in regards to Priority Pulls as far as who is supposed to work them? I have heard it's the sales floor's task to work them, as well as it being a task of the instocks team. Some weeks there are 12 + vehicles of pulls and it is not manageable for 1-2 hardlines TM's to work that many before the 12:00 pulls start to come out.

You are correct. Sf tm's will get them if possible. But, you are a tl stuck in electronics for 3 hours & no one else in hl, what can you do? My favorite brtl & etl save me this weekend!

This is why I absolutely love our store. Most of the time our LODs work them out (Sr. TLs, ETLs, STL). Occasionally when it's too busy for then then it's sales floor and in stocks. But they do their best.

This is why I absolutely love our store. Most of the time our LODs work them out (Sr. TLs, ETLs, STL). Occasionally when it's too busy for then then it's sales floor and in stocks. But they do their best.

Fat chance of that for me. Most of the ETLs camp out in the office all day. Rarely seen, and only heard on the walkie -- who's getting the call box?

I've only had a priority pull left on the line once since I started in October. Most of our priority pulls are pushed by salesfloor and the TLs. They are worked before any other tasks are to be done. After 11, we work the priority pulls left, and then work on regular pulls.

Ha! We've had a priority pulls on our line SINCE October! No one seems to like pushing HBA.

Our instocks team works them first when they are done scanning, then regular pulls. There is no one scheduled on the floor to help so you do what you can...

Instocks team never does the push unless they're scheduled longer...when they only schedule them for 3 hours, how can they scan the store with 4 people and then push everything?

At my store, Instocks pushes all the priority pulls. It's their push (generated by their scans), and there's no sales floor team to do it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back