Archived Internet Explorer 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember

I have gray dot disease.
Can't see paycheck with up to date Internet Explorer 11. Can log in but that's about it all I get is the choices on the side of the page, but they display nothing. Tried with Java and Shockwave enabled and disabled. I have tried F12 Developer tools and rolled back to every version. Still getting this after trying everyday for a week.Getting this message :::
eHR Compatible Browsers

You are attempting to access eHR using a browser other than Internet Explorer. While Internet Explorer is the only fully supported browser for eHR, you should be able to use all of the functionality of the eHR site. If you experience problems, we recommend you switch to an Internet Explorer browser to complete your eHR tasks. Please click the Continue button to move forward to eHR.

This makes no sense and this is not true because this is an up to date computer running windows 8 and Internet Explorer 11. Any Ideas?? Please move this if it is in the wrong spot.

I gave up on trying to use EHR when I couldn't use any browser besides IE.

I've been using ehr on chrome for the past few days. Here is the message you get but everything seems to work fine.
ehr.jpg

I think ehr is only compatible with IE 6-9 or 10. The compatibility page says "6.0 and above" but it only lists Win 7 and below, so the "6.0 and above" just hasn't been updated since before Win 8 was released.

I got that screen that allows you to log in anyway via Chrome, so download chrome and use that.

I'm going to ask the question that everyone has probably wondered at one point or another....

Who's the damn girl on the ehr page?

I'm trying it in chrome. This has to be one of the worst site interfaces I've personally seen. Half the pages I want to use won't load, and the ones that do take forever. Is this one of those things where the site magically works much better from a registered IP (AKA at a Target store) or what?

Works fine for me. Nothing's slow and everything I've wanted to use works fine (links to various benefits/discounts, pay stubs). Max is blocked if you're not in-store. They consider it working for some reason.

Worked in Chrome. Thank You for the Advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back