Archived Inventory Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is my first post and I am a new member to this website.
I only have two quick questions to anybody that can answer my question. On my next week schedule it says that i will do doing inventory from 8pm-12am.

1.) Does that seem right of do I have to talk to someone to fix the time?
2.) It the time is correct what will I be doing for the Inventory shift

most likely you will be super zoning an area in hardlines.

If your store normally stays until midnight then yes that time would be correct.

My back room team starts inventory at 8pm Doing sku checks for Regis
You may be helping there too

could also be doing inventory prep.

best thing to do is find out who your inventory captain is and ask them what you are doing.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Sounds to me like you're doing inventory prep.

Inventory sucks. Inventory is probably the 2nd or 3rd worst time of the year at Target. Black Friday and the week of Christmas are probably worse. I hate working in the backroom during inventory. The 3rd party people that come to count the stuff are so rude and cocky. One of the main things I dread when I'm at Target. Last year's inventory at my store was probably the worst inventory I've ever seen. I think the store probably started preparing maybe a couple of days before inventory day. I remember back stocking snack, grocery 1 and grocery 3 in grocery 2 locations because I got backstock after 6pm. Inventory usually starts at 6pm. 6pm is a horrible time. Oh and here is the clincher for worst ever inventory: the wonderful FDC truck came right at 6pm. I was cracking up when the operator said "the FDC truck is in the back". Terrible preparation on Target's part but that's how my store rolls and how this company operates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back