I'm Lost! Is baby food hardlines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is baby food part of the hardlines push and what do I do if the items that are supposed to go out expire on that day?

Yes, and QMOS the expired items.

At least at my store.

Baby food is considered infant hardlines. QMOS if expired or today’s date is the same as the expiration date if it will let you, otherwise take it to guest services to defect it out there.

Baby food is infant hardlines, and infant hardlines is either hardlines or softlines depending on your store. Bring expired products to Guest Services.

Baby hardlines are pushed by softlines at my store. They're trying to give it to HL after the remodel, but my TL is seriously resisting. We're already picking up chem & paper, with no additional staff at the moment, so to add baby would be killer.

In reality, big baby hardlines pushes sometimes gets worked by everyone because they take forever for one person to do. I wish SL would return the favor with pets once in awhile, though.

Technically your suppose to Qmos anything that expires within 30 days for dry goods

I think Softlines and Hardlines share it at my store

Softlines will occasionally schedule someone there, and respond to any Guest Calls

Hardlines will help with the zone. And what ever push there is

Flow pushes the majority of the stuff there

Reactions: NKG
Officially, according to the Modernization guide, it is Hardlines responsibility to push Infant Hardlines.

Actually, when we talk about baby food, we mean that it should be safe... But, unfortunately, there are so many one-day firms that produce their products collect money and immediately close. There are actually a lot of them... They do not need to think about the benefits or harm of their products as there will be no one to complain, because by the time you find out that the mixture is bad, they will already be closed. It's good that there are online stores that you can easily check and make sure that the certification is passed and they can really be trusted. I use anyorganics.com and I really like the quality.
So random to re-birth an old post . Which such and odd post

I didn’t check the timeline and saw a deleted account on this thread with caption that the user has passed away !! 😓

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back