Archived Is it just me or does Target's website and app suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nice thing about these devices is that they are super light. I carry around my iPhone 5, and couldn't believe how light they were in comparison to my iPhone. So carrying around a second device is not as bad as I thought.

^^ that right there is good use of the sarcasm font.

Our iDevices went live last week, in-stocks still can't use them. And the crash every time you scan something isn't helpful.
Great, I do Instocks everyday I'm there. I got to carry two devices?! o_O

The good news is that the old system still works and is how we have been scanning since we can't get the new ones stable. We try to use the new ones for the task list and use the old one for outs but if we can't get the new one to work, to the PDA's we go.. How it will work in your store may vary.. but one on each hip isn't s bad.

^^ that right there is good use of the sarcasm font.

Our iDevices went live last week, in-stocks still can't use them. And the crash every time you scan something isn't helpful.
Great, I do Instocks everyday I'm there. I got to carry two devices?! o_O

The good news is that the old system still works and is how we have been scanning since we can't get the new ones stable. We try to use the new ones for the task list and use the old one for outs but if we can't get the new one to work, to the PDA's we go.. How it will work in your store may vary.. but one on each hip isn't s bad.
I got enough things hanging off of me as it is, haha

I used to hate the website, but it's improved a ton. I hated the lack of good sorting options, but they've gotten better at that.

The app, I never have problems with things loading. There was a period where the site had problems showing carts when people were logged in, though. I contacted the website customer service and it was a known bug at the time which appears to have been worked out. Wait, I lied, yesterday in store, things wouldn't load. I thought it was our store'so wifi though.

Do think target puts out half baked bug ridden junk all the time though. Never anything better than just okay on first release. Like, cartwheel was a great concept that was hella buggy and iffy in the beginning. Initially didn't even have an app. Just the mobile site.

Do think target puts out half baked bug ridden junk all the time though. Never anything better than just okay on first release. Like, cartwheel was a great concept that was hella buggy and iffy in the beginning. Initially didn't even have an app. Just the mobile site.

The App still doesn't cover all the big phone platforms. So app? For some..

Fn website screwed up again. I noticed on the home page my store location was wrong. When I put in my zip code it says store doesn't exist. Really? Then where am I working. Tried to look up something with my store availability and got a message to try again later there is a problem. The problem is your website blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back