Archived Is it possible to check who pulled my FF order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I keep seeing my name pop up on messed up carts that I don't remember picking...then I remember how many random Zebras I've signed into and handed off to someone else.

You can see who picked a cart someplace? We have to use a sign up page so we can keep track of who screwed up what.

The time I did the pick for a pickup, I only saw the items that needed to be picked up. I didn't see the name until I was "packing" the order.

You can see who picked a cart someplace? We have to use a sign up page so we can keep track of who screwed up what.
Using a PDA, go to myFA and then order inquiry. It also tells you when the order is due, which helps if you're getting the today and tomorrow picks messed up.

I did an order while i was on lunch so it would be ready by the time i got off work. I got my items but one is broken and i think it was done on purpose. Is there a way to check to see who pulled it?

Also does my name show up when placing the order?

it will only show last name no way of them knowing it was your order unless your the only person with that last name which i doubt

Using a PDA, go to myFA and then order inquiry. It also tells you when the order is due, which helps if you're getting the today and tomorrow picks messed up.

For whatever reason I never thought to use it outside of SPUs. I'll have to check that out tomorrow, thanks

Maybe don't be an asshole and order stuff when you're in the store. They probably saw that broke the item

We had a lazy guest service tm that would put in her shopping list so she could grab it when she got off. We can't spite guest but we do notice TM names

Also you can't. Once the item is pulled for get for guest, it puts whatever gstm name who processed it on there lmao

Backroom is busy enough this week as it is

It was three items, one of which was a high dollar item which we sold one that morning and only had 1 left. I didnt want to miss out on it and have to buy at another store.

Sorry for being an asshole.

It was three items, one of which was a high dollar item which we sold one that morning and only had 1 left. I didnt want to miss out on it and have to buy at another store.

Sorry for being an asshole.
I ordered a tablecloth and kitchen took Monday night before the extra 15% died. Only way to "buy" it without a register open one the overnight.

Yes, you can call in and they can view all of the people that scanned/touched the item based on data from the zebra/pda. If you feel like someone did it on purpose let AP know and tell them that you can call in to CSC (as most people dont know its possible) to find out who picked it and the time they did. They can even send the entire tracking data via email to make it easier.

It's information available in the Store Rollup report that is available on Fridays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back