Archived Is it possible to check who pulled my FF order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did an order while i was on lunch so it would be ready by the time i got off work. I got my items but one is broken and i think it was done on purpose. Is there a way to check to see who pulled it?

Also does my name show up when placing the order?

Your name does show up on the order. Follow with tl or etl on who was doing flexes when your order was picked.

Well thats the thing- they were both doing it at the time so it may be one of them. Can i check on a zebra or workbench?

Sad that someone does that. You don’t have to like everybody but revenge things like these are childish. When your order is ready you should get an email when it completed so it can narrow down the time so hopefully cameras can see the person who dropped it off

You can find who pulled your order by using a PDA and going into myFA, then arrow down to order inquiry and input either the order # or dpci to pull up your specific order and the name should appear there, but it sounds petty I would just let it go.

You can find who pulled your order by using a PDA and going into myFA, then arrow down to order inquiry and input either the order # or dpci to pull up your specific order and the name should appear there, but it sounds petty I would just let it go.
After it's completed it should show whoever was logged into myGo that processed it as the last person to "touch" the order, no?

I am pretty sure it only shows when you stow a OPU into location for pick up and when it's picked up.. Picking though? I don't believe so.
After it's completed it should show whoever was logged into myGo that processed it as the last person to "touch" the order, no?
Order inquiry will show who picked the item if the item is still in hold....this works with OPU,STS, and SFS orders.....but once guest service gives the item to the guest then the guest service team member name is on that order because they are the last one who touched the order.... the backroom team member or SFS team member name gets deleted....

How far back can you search? It happened today but could i check in a couple days?

Maybe don't be an asshole and order stuff when you're in the store. They probably saw that broke the item

We had a lazy guest service tm that would put in her shopping list so she could grab it when she got off. We can't spite guest but we do notice TM names

Also you can't. Once the item is pulled for get for guest, it puts whatever gstm name who processed it on there lmao

Backroom is busy enough this week as it is

How far back can you search? It happened today but could i check in a couple days?
As everyone has already said, you can't do it once the order has been picked up. It will only show the name of the GSTM who was logged into myGo to process the pickup.

You're probably being paranoid and it was just an accident or incompetent TM.

No one's going to break your order out of spite. And you couldn't prove it anyways. Let it go...

Maybe don't be an asshole and order stuff when you're in the store. They probably saw that broke the item

We had a lazy guest service tm that would put in her shopping list so she could grab it when she got off. We can't spite guest but we do notice TM names

Also you can't. Once the item is pulled for get for guest, it puts whatever gstm name who processed it on there lmao

Backroom is busy enough this week as it is

No this is you not wanting to do your job. I don't give a shit who ordered it, I will pull it and stow or pack it. It's what I get paid for.

It happens once, it's an accident and you don't worry about it.
You just return it and move on.
Shit happens.

If it happens again, you can be annoyed and upset.
A regular guest customer would be, so you can be too.
Let folks know.

Third time, then you can get paranoid and start checking under the bed (so to speak).
That's when you find out who is doing the packing and talk to the right people.

Last edited:
You can call CSC with the order number they will tell you the TM who picked it and who placed it into the hold location. I use this to follow up with my team when errors occur that's why it's important to log out of the zebras when handing off equipment.

Yes, you can call in and they can view all of the people that scanned/touched the item based on data from the zebra/pda. If you feel like someone did it on purpose let AP know and tell them that you can call in to CSC (as most people dont know its possible) to find out who picked it and the time they did. They can even send the entire tracking data via email to make it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back