Is lyft still doing free rides to work?

Both of the vehicles available to me are currently out of service. I tried to call in but the hr team lead has told me that lyft is offering free rides to target team members. I Know that there is definitely such a thing available to team members who are getting the covid vaccine but she insists that there is also one for regular use too. I can't seem to find it anywhere though. The only things I've found are months out of date. Thoughts? Advice? A coupon code maybe?

Both of the vehicles available to me are currently out of service. I tried to call in but the hr team lead has told me that lyft is offering free rides to target team members. I Know that there is definitely such a thing available to team members who are getting the covid vaccine but she insists that there is also one for regular use too. I can't seem to find it anywhere though. The only things I've found are months out of date. Thoughts? Advice? A coupon code maybe?
I only heard of free rides to vote and covid vaccines, I really don't see how it is Target's responsibility to pay for us to get to work.

I've heard something similar to this only it was with Uber. I don't recall all of the details, only that people who worked at Target were getting free rides instead of driving home after drinking heavily during New Years. I believe it was some kind of voucher. There were other services like that at the time as well.

Back