Is Target okay?

My former food and beverage tl had those one time. She was having a hard time using the my device. She wasn't Black. But she is ghetto. She doesn't use her mask on the floor, saw her pushing chicken then produce with those long ass nails. It was disgusting

What's funny is I started this tread for something else, realized I was wrong and then went with this 🤣

We used to have a Starbucks TM with nails like that!

My former food and beverage tl had those one time. She was having a hard time using the my device. She wasn't Black. But she is ghetto. She doesn't use her mask on the floor, saw her pushing chicken then produce with those long ass nails. It was disgusting
Anyone working in a food service job or with packages of meat shouldn't be wearing nails like that. Junk gets under the nails and can contaminate other products.
Seriously. I remember reading a report on a study done of nurses who worked in neonatal units. Babies in units with nurses who kept their nails short had fewer infections acquired in the unit.
And when I worked in food service, I kept my nails short so I could thoroughly clean my hands after handling raw chicken, etc. and not worry about my dirty nails giving someone food poisoning.

I just wish they'd hire people whou could read and decipher diagrams....

As Signing Ninja, I constantly wished they would hire people who could design diagrams that could be read and deciphered.
My favorite was the Lamps display diagram that had the pictures showing how it should look.
That is until you looked closely and realized that they had cut and pasted the pictures of the lamps and there was actually no way they would all fit on the shelves as shown.
The response from help desk "Just make it work."

Unfortunately they really do hire anyone, Mostly snowflakes who need a safe space or are soft as shit but hey it’s not just Target, That’s a lot of companies these days because they don’t know what they are really doing.

Seriously, safe spaces and snowflakes?
You do know it's not 1996, right?

As Signing Ninja, I constantly wished they would hire people who could design diagrams that could be read and deciphered.
My favorite was the Lamps display diagram that had the pictures showing how it should look.
That is until you looked closely and realized that they had cut and pasted the pictures of the lamps and there was actually no way they would all fit on the shelves as shown.

This is still the standard response from mySupport. How they think I can make 6+ 20" SquashMallows fit into one 12" space is beyond me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is literally all of the planograms in domestics this time around. Literally nothing fits within the space given to it. It's ridiculous.

Back