Is there a way to generate barcodes of products @ home and print them out?

Im trying to make a list of some frozen products for my own personal use inside the freezer. i will then print it and laminate it and just leave it in the freezer. i could print out signs at work, but i am adding a photo of these products.

layout would look like this:
"photo of product" [DPCI Here] [Sales floor Shelf Life] [Bar code]
(Cupcakes) [000-00-0000] [10 days] ||||iiI!!!ii|

This would benefit me, OPU, and other team members who are not familiar inside the freezer that we no longer locate stuff. And to avoid opening some product boxes to get the barcode because the labels outside the box are so damn blurry or non existant.
when im done, i could share it here for other TM's who may need it. i just need a way to get the barcodes maybe through target.com? if not i may just print them at work and take them home.

ya im gonna run this thru a superior. its pretty easy just copy n pasting images from target.com to photoshop. its somethign to do on my spare time. doesnt bother me much if i spend no more than 5 minutes a day building a database. its really slow now that holiday is over, and i dont have a life outside of target. lol.

Last edited:

Someone close this thread. Not going to say the scam but everyone who works at target should know what it is. This thread is literally gonna help scammers lol. There is no reason you should have to make a barcode at home. Even if you make the barcode what do you plan on using it for.
The OP explained why they are wanting to print barcodes. And I don't see how this would help scammers, it's not like barcodes are some Target secret. Basically every single business uses the exact same barcodes.

Back