Archived Is there an Electronics Executive Team Leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious since I was just reading about all the positions at Target. We have our Team Leader for Electronics, is there an Executive Electronics Team Leader that I've never met or heard of, or does the Electronics Team Leader more or less report to the Executive Sales Floor Team Leader?

Yep you've got it, Electronics TL (which many stores really have just a Hardlines TL for) reports to ETL-HL or ETL-SF depending on the stores volume.

Pretty much. There is no ETL-Electronics or anything like that, at least not to my knowledge. In most cases, Electronics will be run by either a Hardlines TL that covers all of Hardlines or it could be a Hardlines TL that specializes and focuses on Electronics, but ultimately they both report to the ETL-SF/ETL-HL. Although I suppose it's entirely possible for a store that has multiple ETL-SF's to have one that specializes in Electronics.

Wow at my store we never have electronic team leader. Just electronic team members.

Wow at my store we never have electronic team leader. Just electronic team members.

Surely you have a hardlines TL who oversees electronics (or sales floor TL if you're ULV).

I can't speak to ultra high volume stores, but my understanding is that "electronics TL" is an unofficial title; it simply refers to the hardlines TL whose area of ownership includes electronics.

Surely you have a hardlines TL who oversees electronics (or sales floor TL if you're ULV).

I can't speak to ultra high volume stores, but my understanding is that "electronics TL" is an unofficial title; it simply refers to the hardlines TL whose area of ownership includes electronics.

That is how it works at my store. He is a Hardlines TL by title, but he completely owns Toys/Sports/Travel, Electronics, and Multimedia.

At my store we have an "Electronics TL" that owns virtually everything that Firefox states but he reports to the ETL-HL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back