• Thread starter Ludwig3
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Ludwig3

Lately our Instock pulls have been massive, so much it's taking 2 of us to keep up with them. We noticed it was entire isles being pulled, looking quiet similar to a POG. Turns out our Instocks were scanning POG batches! I'm calling this unfair because we barely have enough guys to work a truck, now we're pulling insane batches plus our CAFS. Where is the Plano team???

I've noticed that, too. I think it is due in part to settings pogs early. I have noticed a couple of times when plano sets it at least a week (or two) early, all of the new merchandise for that pog has not arrived to the store yet. Therefore, when it does arrive, the Pog is set, the batch for the prog has been dropped before the stuff gets in. So, it gets backstocked, making the Instocks team scan all of the stuff for that new Pog. Unfortunately, you can't do a POG fill again or that will run the risk of having overstocked items.

I've noticed that, too. I think it is due in part to settings pogs early. I have noticed a couple of times when plano sets it at least a week (or two) early, all of the new merchandise for that pog has not arrived to the store yet. Therefore, when it does arrive, the Pog is set, the batch for the prog has been dropped before the stuff gets in. So, it gets backstocked, making the Instocks team scan all of the stuff for that new Pog. Unfortunately, you can't do a POG fill again or that will run the risk of having overstocked items.

If the POG is set early, and the items come in later in the week, it should trigger as push off of the truck and fill in the aisle during the truck process... more likely than not I would guess that A) Plano isn't dropping new POG Fills when the set an aisle or B) If the set consists of a ton of carry forward, then I would bet the aisle isn't getting all push flexed out during the push process prior to the reset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back