Archived Is this only at my store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have certain tms that always get to stay? There's this one person that is best friends with my flow TL and he gets his 40 hrs and just sucks at his job.

It happens.
And, I'm not going to lie, I am one of those people. I ALWAYS get called in for more hours, and get asked if I want to come in early to get more hours because I'm great friends with out Store Team Lead. But, at the same time, I have worked my butt off here and they know that I really truly need money.
But there's also a downside, when you get called a kiss ass when you aren't, or when every other salesfloor TM get's to go home early because we're slow but I don't get to, even though the registers are closed and I serve no purpose.

It happens.
And, I'm not going to lie, I am one of those people. I ALWAYS get called in for more hours, and get asked if I want to come in early to get more hours because I'm great friends with out Store Team Lead. But, at the same time, I have worked my butt off here and they know that I really truly need money.
But there's also a downside, when you get called a kiss ass when you aren't.

exactly, im one of those people too, the people who call you a kiss ass are the ones that want hours but dont want to put in the work

I only ask people who get their **** done to stay and/or someone who is always willing to come in or stay. Friend or not. If they are not productive then I wouldn't waste my time asking.

When I 1st started, I overheard 2 SL girls talking. They were buddies & the one was asking how she could stay (we were all holiday noobs) & how to get more hrs.
The one who was a 'regular' said to stay close to the phone on their days off, keep a red & khaki set in their car, ALWAYS answer the phone (even if you gotta say no) &, if possible, stay when asked. That's how I always got hrs when nobody else could.

OP: No, it's not just your store.

Retail Girl: No, it's not just your store either.

even though the registers are closed and I serve no purpose.

I never understood why they close the electronics registers before the store closes. One time when I was the closing cashier, I had to ring up an iPod that the electronics TM brought to the lanes for a guest because their registers were closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back