Is This Something Worth Reporting?

At my store the soaps in all the bathrooms (save maybe 1-2 in the main bathroom) & breakroom will go 2-3 days without getting replaced. Recently I asked my PML if there was anyway the cleaning crew could replace the soaps because I had noticed that all the bathrooms were out and it had been a few days since there was any soap.

She said that “replacing soap isn’t on the cleaning crew’s priority list.” My store has had 4 COVID positives in the last week. I’m not saying that the lack of soap caused the spread, but it certainly doesn’t help that the one thing that’s been proven to kill the virus consistently is always out at my store. Not to mention hygiene and such matters. Is this something I should report, or what do you think should happen?

You did not tell us about the remodel at your store.
Here are trailers we got during our remodel.
Yeah we just got that trailer yesterday as our guest restrooms closed yesterday. My post was BEFORE I knew about the restroom closure. It still applies to CVS bathroom, TM only bathroom & breakrooms. - all of which cleaning crew utilizes

Yeah we just got that trailer yesterday as our guest restrooms closed yesterday. My post was BEFORE I knew about the restroom closure. It still applies to CVS bathroom, TM only bathroom & breakrooms. - all of which cleaning crew utilizes

Your whole management team sucks as well. Any one of them can replace the soap. I'd just ask on channel one "hey team, who can replace the soap in the bathroom?"

When our cleaning team (they are SO terrible and our leaders are constantly complaining to their higher ups) doesn't put in soap or TP we let a leader know and they'll requisition whatever we need for our bathrooms. I'm not sure what happens in the front for the guests since I'm not up there, but our GS ETL doesn't play. I know she'd make it happen.

At my store the soaps in all the bathrooms (save maybe 1-2 in the main bathroom) & breakroom will go 2-3 days without getting replaced. Recently I asked my PML if there was anyway the cleaning crew could replace the soaps because I had noticed that all the bathrooms were out and it had been a few days since there was any soap.

She said that “replacing soap isn’t on the cleaning crew’s priority list.” My store has had 4 COVID positives in the last week. I’m not saying that the lack of soap caused the spread, but it certainly doesn’t help that the one thing that’s been proven to kill the virus consistently is always out at my store. Not to mention hygiene and such matters. Is this something I should report, or what do you think should happen?
If your PML said that go to your SD because that isn't true. Also, ask where they keep the soap so you can fill it yourself. Yes it's not your job but sometimes you gotta do what is best for you. All else fails then go to HR.

Back