Archived Isnt a Witness Required when you get pull to the Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just Curiosity But recently the STL pull my friend to the office for reason Unknown to me, one thing i know is that it was just the stl there, the Hr wasn't present, isnt that against the rules i mean is the first time i ever seen that happen. maybe that STL doesnt need a witness but i dont know, anyone know?

Umm.... the STL could have been talking to your friend about anything, whether it be positive/negative performance feedback, just a chat session regarding his job/the store, or anything else. If it was a termination I think HR and the STL might do that together if they both happened to be working but as far as I know, that's not required.

A second salaried employee is required when AP is questioning an internal theft suspect/perp I think...maybe I'm off on that one so I'll let one of the AP gurus here clarify that.

They'll have a "witness" if it's a termination or often if it's a male STL/TL and a female team member... But no idea if it's even required or just a good idea.

no offense, but it's always best to not make yourself an advocate for a coworker. not knowing the entire situation, you are putting yourself into a tenuous position. Until Target is forced into allowing union reps, whatever happens between employees and managers is going to be between tjem.

They'll have a "witness" if it's a termination or often if it's a male STL/TL and a female team member... But no idea if it's even required or just a good idea.

witness is not required to terminate. The TL can even be the one that does this if they are competent enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back