Archived It Was Cute @ First...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartman

MasterBlaster (User has passed away)
But now it's becoming annoying. When will we be able to check our schedule online? I have a forum, and if this happened there, I would be all over the phone with my providers.

What gives, Target Gawds?

I thought I was the only one having problems with it! I guess the site is down.

Pshaw!!!

Waste of paper. And it's way more convenient to look it up on my phone as needed...especially the week they had to switch all of my shifts due to a scheduling error and I needed to be sure they did it right.

It's a silly argument to say, "just go back to how it used to be" when something doesn't work like it should. But next time a college kid can't get their computer to work and they have a paper due, be sure to tell them to find a typewriter, since those work just fine and they always used to do it that way.

Or when someone's car dies, just tell them to walk, because people got along doing that for years before the car was even invented.

Waste of paper. And it's way more convenient to look it up on my phone as needed...especially the week they had to switch all of my shifts due to a scheduling error and I needed to be sure they did it right.

It's a silly argument to say, "just go back to how it used to be" when something doesn't work like it should. But next time a college kid can't get their computer to work and they have a paper due, be sure to tell them to find a typewriter, since those work just fine and they always used to do it that way.

Or when someone's car dies, just tell them to walk, because people got along doing that for years before the car was even invented.
I actually hand wrote a paper in college because the computer lab was closed already and I did not own my own. Professor didn't know what to do with me.

How about making truly useful like it goes up at midnight on Thursday being it must be posted by then.why not have the swap shift on it now that will help those of us with no hours that would be more helpful than anything .it can be done.with just a little bit of know how and time ..

How about going back to doing the way we did years ago and write it down?

Or you have TMs who pull it off the wall and leave the schedule somewhere and don't put it back, yes the weekly schedule has been lost cause someone left it or took it with them. So I can't copy what isn't there!

Fuck mysupport. Why don't team members print their schedules out on mytime? Or use a pen or pencil and write it down on a piece of paper?

How about going back to doing the way we did years ago and write it down?

I've been writing down my schedule every week for the last 4+ years. Even if I put it into the calendar on my phone, I still reach for the piece of paper in my pocket to see what time I'm working.

Can't print it out from mytime when mytime isn't working lol. And have you seen the price of ink!? Ridiculous.
Buuuut, screw all of this write it down nonsense. Once you get used to solely looking it up on the site, it's beyond annoying to go all the way to the store to find out you don't even work for 3 days. That happened to me because I hadn't written my schedule down when mytime stopped working.

I don't have a problem with using pen and paper, but there was no notice for mytime going down, and there's no info about when it'll go up, so now I have pics of my schedule on my phone.

I for one have OCD when it comes to my schedule. I will write it down off the wall, write it on my calendar at home, yet i STILL have to check my phone just to give me that extra bit of pleasure that i know i am working lol. Thats what it is mostly for me, before it was on online I just checked the wall schedule every damn day but since then I only check the wall schedule once

You have your cell phone with a camera probably. Any schedule changes you should already be aware of and can note them. Obviously if they could get it running at the moment they could. Your examples are silly and nothing to do with that im getting at. If something like the online schedule is down we shouldnt bitch about it. There are easy alternatives.

Can't print it out from mytime when mytime isn't working lol. And have you seen the price of ink!? Ridiculous.
Buuuut, screw all of this write it down nonsense. Once you get used to solely looking it up on the site, it's beyond annoying to go all the way to the store to find out you don't even work for 3 days. That happened to me because I hadn't written my schedule down when mytime stopped working.
You can still log in and print it from a computer inside your store. I like to print off my Target schedule and then write in the schedule for my other job underneath and pin it on the bulletin board by my front door.

And you get free ink and paper this way!

I don't have a problem with using pen and paper, but there was no notice for mytime going down, and there's no info about when it'll go up, so now I have pics of my schedule on my phone.
This is how a lot of people at my store feel about it.

Obviously if they could get it running at the moment they could.
If it was a priority issue it would've been fixed within the first day of being down. The fact that it's still down shows that it isn't a priority and they really don't care about when they're going to get it back up. It's not that they couldn't have it running now, it's that they don't want to put the effort in to get it working.

If it was a priority issue it would've been fixed within the first day of being down. The fact that it's still down shows that it isn't a priority and they really don't care about when they're going to get it back up. It's not that they couldn't have it running now, it's that they don't want to put the effort in to get it working.
I think it was intentionally taken down but they are keeping very quiet on why.

It doesn't really make sense that both the full version and mobile version don't work, yet we can now log into eHR just fine. And the fact that we can still check it from a store computer or even a myDevice on the secure network (but not the guest wifi) is just as odd.

I think it was intentionally taken down but they are keeping very quiet on why.

It doesn't really make sense that both the full version and mobile version don't work, yet we can now log into eHR just fine. And the fact that we can still check it from a store computer or even a myDevice on the secure network (but not the guest wifi) is just as odd.
My statement still stands, if there was some kind of issue that they needed to take it down for, it could have been back up in a day if they bothered to make fixing the problem a priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back