Archived It Was Cute @ First...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't seem to be broken though. It's as if access from home was intentionally disabled.

Of course it's still unacceptable to do it for this long and without warning.

Didn't know I could still login from the store. That's good to know. I'll stick to the phone pics for now, though.

Omg.. I thought I had to work a 5 today, got to work to see it was a 5.75 and I was all "no way, that's not my schedule! Someone changed it!" Then I looked at the picture lol. That's why I'd rather take the pic. It's good proof that I'm always wrong when I think they changed my schedule.

Here is a wonderful app for y'all. Go to www.cozi.com and read about it. It's an app where everyone in your family has a different color and you can enter work schedule, school things, medical appts, etc into it. (see pic below)
There is one user name and password. You give this to whoever wants to use it and then they can log in and see what's going on also.
I use it for my kids' work schedules, my husband's work schedule and doctor appts.
You can enter items on your phone or log in at home on your computer and do it from there. I think that's easier.

Attachments

• cozi.png
    cozi.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 14
I think it was intentionally taken down but they are keeping very quiet on why.

It doesn't really make sense that both the full version and mobile version don't work, yet we can now log into eHR just fine. And the fact that we can still check it from a store computer or even a myDevice on the secure network (but not the guest wifi) is just as odd.
Before it was taken down on my store view for RedWire i noticed mytime maintenance was scheduled for that sunday. Now i don't know what to think it's been over a week.

I asked my ETL-HR about it yesterday, and got the world's dumbest answer. She said that it's because they are putting in ship from store at a store in our district, so they didn't have time to maintain it, so they aren't working on that right now.

I wasn't sure if she actually thought that or if she thinks I'm dumb enough to believe that.

I think it was intentionally taken down but they are keeping very quiet on why.

My money's on that an exploit in it allowed scumbags to access our personal information and they just don;t want to tell us until they are properly lawyered up.

Logging in from the store computer would be a feasible option if it wasn't unavailable every fracking time I attempted to access it!!! I tried 5 times last week (before/after my shift, on breaks, etc.) and it was "unavailable) every single time! Looking at the printed schedule wasn't an option because I wasn't at my own store, I was filling in at a different store....

Something fishy's going on...
2d9zmh1.jpg

Here is a wonderful app for y'all. Go to www.cozi.com and read about it. It's an app where everyone in your family has a different color and you can enter work schedule, school things, medical appts, etc into it. (see pic below)
There is one user name and password. You give this to whoever wants to use it and then they can log in and see what's going on also.
I use it for my kids' work schedules, my husband's work schedule and doctor appts.
You can enter items on your phone or log in at home on your computer and do it from there. I think that's easier.

My built in calendar does all this..

It doesn't seem to be broken though. It's as if access from home was intentionally disabled.

Of course it's still unacceptable to do it for this long and without warning.
Every time my bank does maintenance to online banking my debit doesn't work til they are done. That's unacceptable, as it's what they promised me: my debit will work. This is inconvenient. Target did not promise it would work. They know better, our systems are down all the time for very little reason with little to no notice.

At my store, they're telling us to check our schedules online to make sure we know if we've had our hours cut. I wonder how long it'll take for them to actually believe TMs when they say the website's broken... Doesn't help that MyTime's glitchy anyway and sometimes displays a shift where there shouldn't be one.

At my store, they're telling us to check our schedules online to make sure we know if we've had our hours cut. I wonder how long it'll take for them to actually believe TMs when they say the website's broken... Doesn't help that MyTime's glitchy anyway and sometimes displays a shift where there shouldn't be one.
Just say I can't afford a smartphone & go with the wall schedule.

I just tried to check mine today and it's still down, at least in my area maybe?

I just tried to check mine today and it's still down, at least in my area maybe?
Another TM said the same thing when trying to check his schedule from inside the store this morning.

I was trying on my phone. Haven't tried on my laptop yet. It's worked fine at the store through all this.
Well I mentioned that because it was probably a separate outage. Because it definitely wasn't working at the store this morning.

Should be fine now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back