Archived Item keeps unlocating itself in backroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an item that I count where every time i item search it, its location from the back-room like disappears but its still at that shelf spot.Went back to STO it, says its in the location.. next day same thing. . ...WHY?!???!???!!

Last edited:
have u tried searching for it under RF apps? like say when you go and STO it in does it say its still unlocated? thats weird since it should have a backroom location under item search

EDIT: out of curiosity, what item is it?

have u tried searching for it under RF apps? like say when you go and STO it in does it say its still unlocated? thats weird since it should have a backroom location under item search

EDIT: out of curiosity, what item is it?

PS3 160GB.

I didn't try in rf apps. At first I thought somebody was pulling it and not taking it out the spot for some reason. But until I went the next day and saw the same problem...that's when I started wondering like wtf.

under item search, hit book in upper right corner. go to instocks tab, it will tell the last pull activity on that dpci number. under rf apps, go to option 1(stockroom), then hit 2(find item), then hit 3 for backroom. that will tell you when it scanned last too.
that should help answer your question.

under item search, hit book in upper right corner. go to instocks tab, it will tell the last pull activity on that dpci number. under rf apps, go to option 1(stockroom), then hit 2(find item), then hit 3 for backroom. that will tell you when it scanned last too.
that should help answer your question.

Gonna look at the last pull by team member report also... thanks..

So team just making sure...there's no reason this should be happening right?

Unless there is no room at home location or it is getting burned. Does it the correct dpci label on it? Or being scanned by UPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back