Archived Items locked in locked cases that are spider wrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. That's what SFQ is. My point is with regard to having adequate stock to meet the needs of the guests during what is considered to be high volume electronics sales periods.
There is not much you can do with that beyond lying about your on-hand counts and reporting that you have less than you actually do.

I had a STL that wanted to do that with our TV wall and iPads during Christmas so we would have more located in the backroom. Assets Protection put a stop to that idea really quick since it would have directly affected their performance.

There is not much you can do with that beyond lying about your on-hand counts and reporting that you have less than you actually do.

I had a STL that wanted to do that with our TV wall and iPads during Christmas so we would have more located in the backroom. Assets Protection put a stop to that idea really quick since it would have directly affected their performance.
It will also bite you later on when instocks comes through and screws it up along with inventory.

My store got pushed hard on that too. They wanted them removed from the Fitbit salesplanner as well. I told my ETL that was the dumbest set of directions given from someone who never worked in a store before and I would be ignoring them.

I was just told "Ain't nobody got time to remove those peghooks."
I fought so hard to keep those pegs. Apbp even backed taking them down. When they came back I told aptl "told you so" lol.

I had this discussion with my STL yesterday. (We don't lie about OH, but change the capacities until we have enough stock to support projected sales on particular items...BTS, for instance - ALWAYS run out of red pens and kindergarten mats. Once we have the stock, we change the capacity back to support what actually fits. This is done RARELY and only to support known stock issues for our store.) Too bad about AP. This craziness affects sales, IMO.

Researching is completely different than changing capacities. It's all about onhands for DC replenishment. Research affects OH's. Capacities do not.
You cannot enter numbers higher than capacity in research, thus the capacity change. I know that. I'm sorry I was speaking in IS shorthand.

You cannot enter numbers higher than capacity in research, thus the capacity change. I know that. I'm sorry I was speaking in IS shorthand.

You can, it just leaves it in the "On Hands" but it doesn't change the floor or backroom counts. Floor will max out at capacity backroom will be unchanged until something is pulled or backstocked. Then it will change by only what is pulled or backstocked.

You can, it just leaves it in the "On Hands" but it doesn't change the floor or backroom counts. Floor will max out at capacity backroom will be unchanged until something is pulled or backstocked. Then it will change by only what is pulled or backstocked.

If you do, you will get a popup to change the capacity. Does that change OH anyhow?

If you do, you will get a popup to change the capacity. Does that change OH anyhow?

Say "No" to change capacity and then enter the over capacity in location. On hands will have it but you won't see the count in location reflect more than capacity. We have been having a war with overpush and we can't pull it all off the floor. Sometimes you have to leave it. I will enter it but I can't pull it all off the floor. I need it reflected somewhere and On Hands will do.

We also have the overpush battle and take anywhere from 2-5 vehicles to the back daily. It's soooo time consuming and not necessary!!! It is not just flow, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back