Archived It's cold out, and this is hilarious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Including non-retail. Ive seen similar comedy gold at my day job.

See you say that now.

Just wait, it'll happen, and it'll be convenient.

I reference you to look up Elon Musk talking about this. It all sounds cool until you realize your neighbors rocket engine would wake you up at 2 am. He addresses both magnets and rockets.

Lol come on mannnnn

I'm not wrong, you know as well as I do that about 100 years ago people would have thought the Internet was magical and could have never been a possible thing. Who knows where we will be in the future?

News Station/Paper Headlines: Midwest Target Cart Attendant Found Frozen in Parking Lot

LOD: Cart Attendant... Cart Attendant...Where the hell are you. YOU BETTER BE DEAD!!! I need carts for the inside.

TMs: Who in the HELL would be wanting to drive or walk out in this -30 weather (-50 windchills) HELL. :oops:Ohh yeah...the Cart Attendant <whistle whistle>

Last edited:
I dunno, in 1919 there was already a network of undersea telegraph cables that allowed people to send messages instantly to the other side of the world and back, and they had the concept of mechanical computers on paper. I think you could explain it to someone 100 years ago as being like a higher tech version of the telegraph system linking very fast adding machines. It would seem p. wild but not ”magical.”

I like how we hijacked this thread. Good conversation guys =] maybe we can do this again in our own thread with more detail sometime! Sorry OP! lol

Haha no worries! I was worried it would go negative but I'm glad everyone is having fun! I'm in Minnesota and haven't had class for a couple days, so my only entertainment has been this, reddit, and starting my car!

I also feel like that robot some days...just shut down if I don't complete a task lol

Tennessee folks will get this.

When Tennessee realized they missed out on the Polar Vortex....They called it Winter Storm Butch Jones.

Yes, I can imagine that down the road that robots will be doing most things people do......however, I highly doubt that Target will be here that long. Or, we can go to war and blast the planet apart or we can kill the planet due to climate warming.
Suddenly the robots aren't as scary as they could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back