Archived It's cold outside...so let's leave to work earlier...or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TL's showing up to work so we're late and we have zero ice salt on the pavement as we walk to the door. (wasn't an issue last year but new TL's and all this year) It's sad but it seems to be the norm now. Anyone else? I literally could not walk to the front door a couple days ago without taking the smallest baby steps possible. If I tried to take a full step I'd be on my back or my knees. Uggggghhhh Sorry had to rant. I love most of my TLs, ETLs, and so on but this is ridiculous. I wanted to say something but all I could complain about was how I was late. The no salt on the walkway to the door seems absurd and unsafe. TL or PMT or someone should be there earlier to salt it. Stop being lazy with hours corporate. Fucking pathetic! It's the middle of winter for god's sake.

Edit: And yes, we all punch corrected. I even taught a few newer TMs how to do so on our break so that's a plus but still...being late...ice on the sidewalk to the door...ice cold outside and some of our team members get dropped off by rides...it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
TL's showing up to work so we're late and we have zero ice salt on the pavement as we walk to the door. (wasn't an issue last year but new TL's and all this year) It's sad but it seems to be the norm now. Anyone else? I literally could not walk to the front door a couple days ago without taking the smallest baby steps possible. If I tried to take a full step I'd be on my back or my knees. Uggggghhhh Sorry had to rant. I love most of my TLs, ETLs, and so on but this is ridiculous. I wanted to say something but all I could complain about was how I was late. The no salt on the walkway to the door seems absurd and unsafe. TL or PMT or someone should be there earlier to salt it. Stop being lazy with hours corporate. Fucking pathetic! It's the middle of winter for god's sake.

Edit: And yes, we all punch corrected. I even taught a few newer TMs how to do so on our break so that's a plus but still...being late...ice on the sidewalk to the door...ice cold outside and some of our team members get dropped off by rides...it's ridiculous.
When someone or multiple people get hurt, it will be drastically fixed. I'd complain about it to your leadership team.

When someone or multiple people get hurt, it will be drastically fixed. I'd complain about it to your leadership team.
Planning on it just wanted to vent. It's icy irregularly here so I get it but it's winter so they should come in earlier and fix the issue instead of saving hours and risking safety. Am I wrong? Honestly I don't know. Btw Daria kicks ass gonna watch that show tonight just because I saw your avatar.

Any Ice or Snow related Issues are the PMT's and / or the cleaning Crew job to deal with, I'd suggest talking to your PMT about it as they likely don't want to be chewed out for when a Guest eventually gets hurt from it.

This is the job of the PMT but all lods need to be on top of it. Complete lack of respect for team members safety. Of course you could always fall hurt your back and sue there incompetent asses 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back