Archived It's getting reallly difficult to maintain the required fast, fun, friendly attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it's not just the ultra-leftists XD

I've still meet a bunch of liberals who still think that hard-work on a minimum wage job will somehow bring a bright future.

What I was trying to say is, even the conservatives go by the "Minimum wage equals minimum work."

At least that's how the conservatives at my store act.

Can't remember the last time I heard "fast, fun, and friendly."

I make jokes to my ETL-AP and ETL-Hardlines. I kind of have a bit of foul mouth, so I've started getting into saying "What the fast fun and friendly is this?" or "What the 3F is going on here?" They laugh.

Don't work for Target, work for you.
Cut out most of the quote because I like this line. It's what I'm doing. I'm working at Target right now, and I'm working here for myself. The main reason I'm sticking with this company and am trying my hardest to maintain the fast fun and friendly attitude is because I am looking to transfer at the end of February. I've already got a store to take me. Just gotta keep up attitude. Keep up the fake smiling, and the "yes, I can see if we have that."

I've not had to close in about two weeks. I usually have been getting a day off between each shift. As crappy as hours are, at least I can have a day to recharge, come back, and not be bitter from the previous night of closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back