Archived Jewlery Outs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering what is the best way to organize, maintain, etc the Jewelry towers and case? Yes, I know that the case are to be "maintain" be the vendors but I want to make sure that the area stays full.

Also, just for wondering how you organize that are? Would you use binders, notebooks, folders? And what methods would you use?

See I kinda to over for the woman that ran that section (she got hurt) and now is back that she is back; I just want to keep the upward motion of the department and not have it go back into the mess that it was before she got hurt.

For towers and watches, we have a team member (me) superzone them once a week and shoot research. I'm pretty much left to myself to organize how i want. I keep the overstock for items that belong on each tower underneath the closest drawer to that tower, in these little gray container thingys. After I superzone the tower, I unlock the drawer with overstock and make sure that everything is filled to capacity. Repeat for each tower, then do research on all of them. Same for watches. Overstock is kept directly beneath the section it's in. As I go, I also flex out d-code and make the clearance towers or any sections that are all d-code are remerchandised. Make sure a team member checks for jewelry from receiving daily as well.

I think that what is going to happen at my store. The TL of the dept has already told that she want me too the outs, and the instock TL basically told me the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back