Archived Judgement call time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJoe

"Can you go to 3, please?" *Turns off walkie*
So, I have THREE (3) consecutive days off next week. I also have enough vacation time to make use of those days. Now, here is the issue with that:

1.) I don't know if the ad will get prepped (I'm not scheduled for it since my hours were given away).
2.) I have to finish comp shop by the time I leave on Wednesday (I can make that happen).

Should I just not care about whether or not the ad is prepped? TM me wants to not care, but Team Player me wants to make sure it's done correctly.

So, I have THREE (3) consecutive days off next week. I also have enough vacation time to make use of those days. Now, here is the issue with that:

1.) I don't know if the ad will get prepped (I'm not scheduled for it since my hours were given away).
2.) I have to finish comp shop by the time I leave on Wednesday (I can make that happen).

Should I just not care about whether or not the ad is prepped? TM me wants to not care, but Team Player me wants to make sure it's done correctly.

Nope no fucks should be given, they must have someone who can do it.

I gave them warning LAST week and again THIS week with no changes. So....

tumblr_lo1qh68nVL1qzgmxb.gif

I am on vacation this entire week. A comp shopper from another store is doing my comp shop. Do I care if she gets it all done? Not really. Target will survive if we're yellow for one week. lol :)

The two questions I asked myself in situations like this are:
Will I have to do ten times as much work when I get back to catch up?
Or will TMs I like have to work twice as hard?
If the answer to either of these questions is no than there are no fucks given.

A TM is coming back and is on light duty. From what I've been told this TM has horrible availability and is not as flexible as me. I'm going to show him my system on Monday and we'll go from there.
That being said, I asked for help this week as soon as I knew the final workload (Monday). I got help yesterday (Friday) with a 4-5" stack of unlocated signs remaining that I will just do myself on Sunday.

Honestly, I need the time off. I have been going practically non-stop since October and really just want to take a couple of days to myself.

A TM is coming back and is on light duty. From what I've been told this TM has horrible availability and is not as flexible as me. I'm going to show him my system on Monday and we'll go from there.
That being said, I asked for help this week as soon as I knew the final workload (Monday). I got help yesterday (Friday) with a 4-5" stack of unlocated signs remaining that I will just do myself on Sunday.

Honestly, I need the time off. I have been going practically non-stop since October and really just want to take a couple of days to myself.

My caveat was, TMs you like, not ones you really don't give a damn about.
Sure that's a bit cold but you're right, you deserve the time off and shouldn't spend it worrying about Spot.
They care not a whit about you so return the favor.

Is he coming back on light duty because he was hurt at work? If so that payroll is charged out to corporate and doesn't count against the store.

If he's on light duty for a personal injury then it does count against the store.

I am on vacation this entire week. A comp shopper from another store is doing my comp shop. Do I care if she gets it all done? Not really. Target will survive if we're yellow for one week. lol :)

So today I popped into my store to do some stuff on Ehr. I decided to see what the comp shop score is. It's RED @ 14%. OMG, what the hell happened???
Debating on whether I should mention it or just let it go...?

do you get scored for ad prep/signing? How do you find that score?
No, ad prep is not scored.

Follow-up... I went in Sunday morning as I normally do to experience a chorus of screaming as to why things weren't prepped as the team is used to. Of course some TMs grabbed stacks of nop that I usually either have set aside or throw away. It took me an hour (4am on Sunday is not my most productive time) to re-work what was left (it was all over the place) and another hour to put up that stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back