Archived Just done with my interview :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I had my interview today and I was told that they will just call if ever I get the job. I am applying for a cashier position btw..

How many days will they call? and if ever i get the job. what should i expect?

How was it being a cashier? Any tips, advice or anything that will help me. I am ready and willing to learn. hehe :)

Thank you so much guys.. I hope they will hire me.

munchy

was this for a regular position or seasonal?

if it's a yes, they will call you personally / if it's seasonal - depends when they are planning on having you start.

if it's a no - there will be an email sent to you in three days.

good luck!!

If they call you, it should not be more than 5 days.

Being a cashier is quite easy as soon as you get the hang of it. Ask a lot of questions and pay attention to the answers and at training and you will be fine.

I am a new cashier also and within two months, I am at the point where I know the job inside and out and help others.

Applying for regular position.. :-/

I will just wait and see, then i will let you know.

Good for you @Bolts26.. i wish wish wish.. they will call me.

Thank you.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome..
Today is the 3rd day since I was interviewed. I haven't receive any email from them yet.
Does that mean they're gonna call me? or is it okay to call them to ask about the status of my application? what do u think guys :)

munchy

Thank you guys for the warm welcome..
Today is the 3rd day since I was interviewed. I haven't receive any email from them yet.
Does that mean they're gonna call me? or is it okay to call them to ask about the status of my application? what do u think guys :)

munchy

call them

When I interviewed, it was a very clear, "don't call us, we'll call you." It was so clear, in fact, that I thought I wasn't getting the job. Did your interviewer give you any sort of suggestion that would lead you to think it would be okay to call after a certain time? It probably wouldn't hurt to call...but I think it won't help, either.

I had my interview on a Thursday, called on a Sunday.. The HR lady was in meetings all day but I had them write down my name and let her know I was following up. She called me Monday morning and asked me to come in.

We usually do both the interviews on the same day and if they like them they'll ask me to job offer them that day. Then again, that's my store.

same with mine, when ever the O/N is looking for new hire's all the interview's get done as the flow team is coming in, im BR, so i get to hang around for half an hour after flow, and if i hear someone get told "we'll call you" or something of the sorts, i know then and there they didnt get the job, Conditional's happen on the spot in my store, quick drug test, then they are off to orientation.

I got a call the day after because the HR TM who officially approves new hires was off the day I was interviewed.

I just got an email from the store that I applied..

"M****

Thank you for taking the time to apply with us. We are unable to offer you a position at this time, but we do appreciate your interest in Target.

Target ******"

I think I didn't get the job. :( The interviewer told me to wait for the call because the HR wasn't there that time i was interviewed. Idk. ^^

Oh well.. maybe this job is not for me..

Thank you all for replying my thread. Appreciate it. :)

I just got an email from the store that I applied..

"M****

Thank you for taking the time to apply with us. We are unable to offer you a position at this time, but we do appreciate your interest in Target.

Target ******"

I think I didn't get the job. :( The interviewer told me to wait for the call because the HR wasn't there that time i was interviewed. Idk. ^^

Oh well.. maybe this job is not for me..

Thank you all for replying my thread. Appreciate it. :)

You can always call and ask to speak with someone from HR to get a definite answer.

weird when I had my interview I was hired on the spot and they gave me the directions to the drug test place

It's a 'conditional' hire, meaning you're extended a job offer if you pass the background check & drug test.
If ya flunk, they rescind the offer.

I got hired at a job fair so I have not idea about any of this if someone asks me. Had the two interviews and they made the job offer and then scheduled me for orientation. Then took the drug test right there.

Ok, I called, as expected..

I already got an email twice so it means NO..
That's okay. :)

Thank you guys for replying my thread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back