Archived Just had my interview and I don't know if I got the job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had my interview and the guy who interviewed me said I should hear something within the next couple of days saying whether I will have a 2nd interview or not.
The interview was really quick (10 minutes at the most) and he said he had a lot of other applications.
Did I get a 2nd interview? I had an interview at another target and the lady said I would receive an e-mail (which said I didn't get the job). This guy never said that. What do you think?

Usually a lack of a second interview means you were turned down.

Occasionally if the ETL is not there to do a second interview they will bring you back but that is rare. We usually specifically schedule interviews when both a TL and ETL are there so we can do both interviews the same day.

Check your email, like lur99 said you will get an email in the next 48 hours if you were turned down.

Last edited:
Do the lingo, call to follow up after a couple days and thank them for the opportunity to interview. Even if you don't get the position, it leaves a good vibe if you apply in the future.

+1. I didn't get the second interview right away, but called to thank the hr lady, 2 hours after that call she called me to schedule my second one.

I still haven't heard anything back. I haven't received an email or phone call. Does this mean they are going to call me for another interview? I know Target gives you a rejection email if they don't like you but I haven't received that also.

I still haven't heard anything back. I haven't received an email or phone call. Does this mean they are going to call me for another interview? I know Target gives you a rejection email if they don't like you but I haven't received that also.

You can always follow up with a call to HR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back