Archived Keying in Backroom Locations for Subt or Sto

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can in SUBT. If the location is 01A 001A25, just type L01A001A25 where you normally scan the location label. It only works in SUBT though. I have never seen it work in PULL, STO, or anything else.

Cool This is pretty much what I was looking for in a situation I needed to pull something and either the label was gone or PDA decieded to mess up.

I should point out, SUBT is about to go from RF APPS to one of the f---ing touchscreen applications. I don't know if manually keying in the location will continue to work in its new form.

You can in SUBT. If the location is 01A 001A25, just type L01A001A25 where you normally scan the location label. It only works in SUBT though. I have never seen it work in PULL, STO, or anything else.

I tried today in SUBT but it didn't work. I was using one of the new guns

Last edited by a moderator:
I should point out, SUBT is about to go from RF APPS to one of the f---ing touchscreen applications. I don't know if manually keying in the location will continue to work in its new form.

Rf apps may not be the prettiest, but at least they're reliable and fast! This will suck....

I use SUBT quite frequently in Pfresh. I have to wait a solid 10-15 seconds sometimes for Item Search to load, so I can't wait for how sluggish this will be. The next worse thing they could do is move QMOS to web apps...

I use SUBT quite frequently in Pfresh. I have to wait a solid 10-15 seconds sometimes for Item Search to load, so I can't wait for how sluggish this will be. The next worse thing they could do is move QMOS to web apps...

Doing defectives on anything that can't be QMOSed takes much longer ever since they got rid of SDEF. I absolutely hate it now.

Beats me. I just did it last weekend for a TV call when the TV was located in the electronics stockroom. I was in the main stockroom and told the electronics guy to grab it from there while I keyed in the location to subtract it without having to cross the sales floor.

i had no idea you could type it in, and i hope nobody on my team knows they can! we are working really hard to improve accuracy and i think this would make some of the lazy TM's just a little too giddy!
I hate searching in item search. Takes forever. BUT! i love using the instocks option to see when something was last pulled/ touched. it makes tracking down the problem TM's much easier ;)

Doing defectives on anything that can't be QMOSed takes much longer ever since they got rid of SDEF. I absolutely hate it now.

Wait they changed how you defect things out on SD registers? Haven't been up there in a while.

Wait they changed how you defect things out on SD registers? Haven't been up there in a while.

I think he's talking about using the PDA for defectives. As far as I know, nothing has changed recently on the Guest Service registers.

I'll just hope that it's like the label printing touchscreen app. "Scan or enter printer name" Granted, entering the printer name never bloody works in the first place, and I can't seem to get them to scan, but I'll hope that it'll actually work for the new SUBT.

When is this switching over?

I'll just hope that it's like the label printing touchscreen app. "Scan or enter printer name" Granted, entering the printer name never bloody works in the first place, and I can't seem to get them to scan, but I'll hope that it'll actually work for the new SUBT.

When is this switching over?

It's still in the pilot phase right now. We start on Jan 13 or something like that.

Are you entering just the 4 digit printer code? That's all you key for the printer name. The only problem I've ever had are when the app says the printer is offline. Otherwise it always works for me.

It's still in the pilot phase right now. We start on Jan 13 or something like that.

I don't know the exact date but we start sometime this month as well.

Are you entering just the 4 digit printer code? That's all you key for the printer name. The only problem I've ever had are when the app says the printer is offline. Otherwise it always works for me.

Entering only the 4 digits after the store number works? I've always keyed in T----xxxx when the label won't scan and it's worked fine.

I don't know the exact date but we start sometime this month as well.
Entering only the 4 digits after the store number works? I've always keyed in T----xxxx when the label won't scan and it's worked fine.

Just type the last four digits on the printer. Look for the solid blue light on top side printer, that will tell you, that the printer is online & connected to the network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back