Archived kicking around an idea..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if it would be allowed under best practice to leave Target and go to work for a vendor at a different Target location?

I mean I don't want to give up this retirement package, but I doubt the "leadership" at my current DC enough that it's becoming time to move or move on.

One of my market coworkers was fired and got a job for Canada Dry serving the area including our store.

Hah, I bet the team leads/ETLs at your store hate when he comes around, or at least the one that was responsible for said firing?

One of my current coworkers currently works for Target, and for Kellog's I believe, as a vendor for Target... In terms of best interests, he just isn't allowed to do his Vendor responsibilities at our store unless he ABSOLUTELY has to.

So, for the most part, I don't think it ends up being that big of an issue, so long as the best interests of all concerned parties are upheld.

well with the way it's been explained to me this might be a little different as it wouldn't be a show up every now and again type vendor, rather a go in and work your 40 hours type vendor @ a different DC than I'm presently at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back