Kitchen Signing

SuperTarget

Former Team Member/Leader
I oversee Home and Seasonal as a Speciality Sales Team Leader. I've only been in the role for a couple of months and I'm kinda inheriting a mess in Kitchen. The main issue is outdated displays which im comfortable auditing. I am going to be placing an order for all the shelf bullnoses for the fact tags. Right now I have absolutely zero bullnoses and fact tags for all displays in Kitchen.

Whats the best way to request all the fact tags? Can you order them as an entire kit for the whole POG or do they have to be requested one by one?

I oversee Home and Seasonal as a Speciality Sales Team Leader. I've only been in the role for a couple of months and I'm kinda inheriting a mess in Kitchen. The main issue is outdated displays which im comfortable auditing. I am going to be placing an order for all the shelf bullnoses for the fact tags. Right now I have absolutely zero bullnoses and fact tags for all displays in Kitchen.

Whats the best way to request all the fact tags? Can you order them as an entire kit for the whole POG or do they have to be requested one by one?

You'll have to order them one by one in GoCart. And if you're super lucky, most of them will arrive within a few months. Some of them will never arrive. The bullnose strips should be fairly straight forward on ordering and arriving in a timely manner.

You could try to send a ChatBot to see if they could send the kit that would have arrived during the last transition but they have been incredibly slow on giving answers to anything lately, if at all.

The simplest solution may be to print 3x5 price signs for all the displays and wait until the next transition to audit the fact tags. They will send another kit then, usually with carry forward and new signs. You'll also receive new fact tags if there are new displays in a revision as well.

You'll have to order them one by one in GoCart. And if you're super lucky, most of them will arrive within a few months. Some of them will never arrive. The bullnose strips should be fairly straight forward on ordering and arriving in a timely manner.

You could try to send a ChatBot to see if they could send the kit that would have arrived during the last transition but they have been incredibly slow on giving answers to anything lately, if at all.

The simplest solution may be to print 3x5 price signs for all the displays and wait until the next transition to audit the fact tags. They will send another kit then, usually with carry forward and new signs. You'll also receive new fact tags if there are new displays in a revision as well.
Spoken like a true signing Lady. I will add, involve your SS ETL and have them share some of this burden..

Gross. Was hoping it was easier

Does someone know the part number for the kitchen bullnose holder that has the flaps? We still have the old version but we're missing quite a bit and don't think we can order those anymore

Back