Archived Knowing that someone on here works at your store

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite humid 'round these parts.

Kartman, can you describe your singing style?

Last edited:
I do wonder sometimes...

d80RVGg.jpg

A couple people at work know I use this site, but I didn't tell them my username. But for me, it wouldn't be hard to figure it out. My username is pretty similar to my name. It's a nickname people outside of work have called me... And at one point I wrote it on my food in the break room lol. I stopped doing that when I realized it'd be easier to figure me out.

Idk.. I'm not bothered. The people who would find issue with anything I've ever said are the people who aren't likely to come here.

People from my store visit the site, they know I visit the site, but they don't know I'm an active user.

I am pretty sure there is at least one person on here from my store based on some of there recent posts.

A couple people at work know I use this site, but I didn't tell them my username. But for me, it wouldn't be hard to figure it out. My username is pretty similar to my name. It's a nickname people outside of work have called me... And at one point I wrote it on my food in the break room lol. I stopped doing that when I realized it'd be easier to figure me out.

Idk.. I'm not bothered. The people who would find issue with anything I've ever said are the people who aren't likely to come here.

oh my god are you Cher?

^^ that's Sher with an S *hair flip emoji*

It's such a weird feeling knowing that one of the active members on here is someone I frequently chat with at work. I'd had suspicions for a a while, but she sorta confirmed it by saying some things that had basically come straight off the boards.

Anyone else ever come to the realization that you know, without a doubt, that another member works at your store?

P.S. This chick is great.

Wait... 98% sure we work at the same store. only liiiiiike 1% sure I'm the great chick, though. I heard a story the other day and was like wait, I've heard this story before. Turns out I read it here.

I've considered telling my ETL's and STL about the site.... maybe they'd learn something about people, management, and how things work.

Not too long ago when the my devices were down the whole day, i had the day off but read about it on here. The next day at work my stl was telling me all about how they were down, and i was like "yeah i know i read about it" .. he says "read about it where" ... i said "online"...and he acts all shocked like "what, people talk about target online?" lol

Not too long ago when the my devices were down the whole day, i had the day off but read about it on here. The next day at work my stl was telling me all about how they were down, and i was like "yeah i know i read about it" .. he says "read about it where" ... i said "online"...and he acts all shocked like "what, people talk about target online?" lol
I always say "I was taking to my friend at another store"

It's not even a lie.
Hrtm always used to assume I meant in district. Abd I do know a fair share of tls who have moved to other stores in district, but when I'd say Cali, minn, etc she quickly learned it was likely nobody local.

Usually most TMs seem out of the loop in my store. When ETLs start chatting about information brought up here, I can at least carry on a conversation. Sometimes my coworkers ask how I know so much. I just say I'm pretty savvy with the internet. :cool:

Usually most TMs seem out of the loop in my store. When ETLs start chatting about information brought up here, I can at least carry on a conversation. Sometimes my coworkers ask how I know so much. I just say I'm pretty savvy with the internet. :cool:
:cool: I know people...they seriously think I know everything at my store. But I read everything I can get my eyes on. Urgent news, redwire, news you can use, tradition guides, random paperwork on the desk in tsc...plus here. If I don't know about it it's either a rumor or a lie. :D

:cool: I know people...they seriously think I know everything at my store. But I read everything I can get my eyes on. Urgent news, redwire, news you can use, tradition guides, random paperwork on the desk in tsc...plus here. If I don't know about it it's either a rumor or a lie. :D
haha so true. An example, when the new TPS uniform was rolling out I brought it up during a set to spark a conversation and they were like, "huh?". Then I show them the pic on Redwire. :)

haha so true. An example, when the new TPS uniform was rolling out I brought it up during a set to spark a conversation and they were like, "huh?". Then I show them the pic on Redwire. :)
Tl was struggling to pull his discount card out of his money clip... "hey you know we're testing currentc and the sign-up email is quick with a target email address" shocked look..."you don't say"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back