Archived Lack of communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

1yr

I've enjoyed my time with Spot for the most part.... But I'm moving on to another retail store with less co-workers.
Long story:
I've been working with POG since I've been hired. Alright. The team lead is insane, crazy lady. When I told her I wanted to move to Tarbucks, she flipped and got all angry at me because I didn't tell her first. Sure, I should have, I guess, but I knew she would act chaotic if I did, that's why I tried skipping her to the upper chain. Anyway, she was telling me that she would work with whatever my hours would be and be super flexible with me and blah blah, and of course I appreciate that because it's nice to work with people who know my work ethic. But I told her I've wanted to work with Tarbucks for a while and there was finally an opening.
Because I have no back bone, and never again brought it up, I was never moved and the ETLs and uppers all figured I just didn't want the job anymore, but they knew I wanted it because I asked them for weeks to get it.

Fast-forward months.
I get a job at a real Starbucks, and HELL YEAH I'm taking it. I tried to get my 2-weeks notice form filled out, but the SM won't let me sign it until after the weekend so I can "think about it". Ha. They said Tarbucks has openings (again) and they need people to fill it.. I told them I tried once before with no success so why should I think it will happen this time.
I haven't had a chance to tell my TL yet, because she's been out every time I've been scheduled.. I know she's mad at me though because she's been giving me really ****ty jobs. She doesn't hide her emotion very well.
-shrugs-

TL;DR:
I'm quitting because the lack of communication in this store is insane and beyond infuriating.

Oh, and what's making me laugh..
Is my TL started having me train with Signing.. Without telling me what she was really planning.. She just started giving me Signing hours... and I figured it's because that's where she wants to move me. How lovely she didn't consult with me first. Signing sucks.

Telling anybody that you want the job without filling out the online position application will not get you the job. You have to fill out the application for an open position.

Telling anybody that you want the job without filling out the online position application will not get you the job. You have to fill out the application for an open position.

Not always.

Yeah, I mean nobody told me to fill out an online form, and when I had to the first time around to get into POG, they did it with me in store. It doesn't matter, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back